If you are looking to buy non-stick cookware, don’t forget to consider hard anodized cookware? This type of anodized aluminum cookware is great for people who want the benefits of Teflon coated non-stick cookware, want a non-stick cookware that can be used both in the oven and on stove top, but are concerned about the dangers of PFOA and PTFE.
After researching the various brands of hard anodized cookware, and learning about the many benefits of this type of non-stick cookware used by both professional chefs and home cooks, I have discovered these 10 benefits of hard anodized cookware for you to consider when buying a new set of cookware for yourself or as a wedding gift for a young couple just starting out.
10 Benefits of Hard Anodized Cookware
- Developed for professional kitchens to take the abuse of being used to cook multiple dishes per day, and designed to last many years.
- Has a nearly non-porous surface, which prevents stains and food flavors from being absorbed into the metal, which can affect other food items cooked in the hard anodized skillets and pans.
- Cost-effective cookware compared to the high cost of cast-iron cookware, or professional quality stainless steel cookware.
- generally scratch-resistant with normal daily use.
- Non-stick finish without any harmful chemical coating, like PTFE and PFOA found in normal non-stick cookware.
- The surface of hard-anodized cookware is much harder than stainless steel cookware, so it is durable and resistant to chips and cracks.
- Heats evenly so the entire cooking surface of the pan or skillet gets hot without cold spots, which can leave parts of the food undercooked or allows food to stick to the surface of an under-heated pan.
- Non-stick surface of hard-anodized cookware will not deteriorate with use, like PTFE or PFOA coated non-stick cookware, and with proper care can be used for many years.
- Hard anodized cookware can be put in the oven and handle temperature up to 450° F, unlike regular non-stick coated pans, that can only handle low to medium stove-top heat and can’t be put in the oven.
- Hard-anodized cookware has the dark finish of cast iron, making it attractive as well as functional.
Hard Anodized Cookware Review
The Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware is not only functional and conveniently priced for both new and experienced home cooks, the unique gel handles developed for Rachael Ray Cookware allow the skillets and pots to be used in the oven or on the stove top without getting too hot and preventing burns. You can read our Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware Review and learn about the benefits of hard anodized cookware from one of the most popular cooking personalities around today.
- Seven essential elements for perfect kitchen décor ideas - September 23, 2021
- 10 At-home Romantic Dinner Ideas to Impress Your Girlfriend - September 23, 2021
- 6 Easy Date Night Ideas to Create a Café Atmosphere for a Romantic Dinner - August 3, 2021