Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer model HF110SBD, is an oil less air fryer that makes hot and crunchy fried food without frying in a vat of unhealthy fat, and does so much more.
Rather than using unhealthy fat, this air fryer uses a pair of powerful convection fans that surrounds and penetrates the food with super heated air, to cook all of your favorite fried foods quickly and evenly to crunchy hot deliciousness, or makes perfect baked chicken, fish or your favorite desserts when uses as a convection oven.
If you love hot and crunchy deep fried food, but you don’t love the trans-fats, added carbs, extra calories, along with the risk of potential heart disease or Type 2 Diabetes that can come with eating fried food cooked in a vat of unhealthy fat, then an air fryer is the way to make hot, crunchy and healthy fried chicken or other foods you would normally cook a vat of unhealthy fat.
The best thing about the
Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer, is In addition to being a healthy fryer, it it also a convection oven. You can bake chicken, fish, potatoes and even make your favorite desserts, such as cakes and cupcakes.
Table of Contents
- What is an Air Fryer?
- How Does an Air Fryer Work?
- Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer Features and Benefits
- Key benefits of the Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer:
- What Can You Do With an Air Fryer
- The Black and Decker PuriFry comes with Several Protection Systems for Your Safety in the kitchen –
- What Can you Cook in the Black and Decker Air Fryer
- No Disposing of Oil Waste Needed
- Pros of the Black and Decker Purifry
- Cons of the Black and Decker Purifry
- Where to Buy the Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer, model HF110SBD?
A Healthy Alternative to Deep Frying
Black and Decker Purifry Oil Free Air Fryer, is a healthy alternative to traditional deep fried food cooked in a vat of fat, since this air fryer requires just a tablespoon of oil, and the convection cooking technology super heats the circulating air and oil to give your food that hot crispy deep fried texture, crunch and flavor you love, without the worry of eating unhealthy trans-fats and added calories.
Black and Decker Air Fryer is no one trick pony. You can also bake chicken, make perfect chops, and even create your favorite desserts in this deep fryer, since it is also a convection oven.
What is an Air Fryer?
What is an air fryer, you ask? An oil less fryer, commonly referred to as an air fryer, is a kitchen appliance that “fries” or cooks food without oil by circulating super hot air around the food, using convection cooking technology.
This works similar to the convection cooking technology in an oven, but at a higher temperature, around 400 ° Fahrenheit or 200° Celsius.
The benefit of an air fryer is that this type of healthy fryer uses just a tablespoon of oil, as compared to a traditional deep fryer that uses about 2 liters of oil, and the food cooks faster due to the convection technology and higher temperature heat rapidly circulating and penetrating to cook the food.
How Does an Air Fryer Work?
This short video shows how the convection heating technology works in an air fryer.
Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer Features and Benefits
Black and Decker PuriFry has many features and benefits in addition to offering an alternative to frying food in oil.
A traditional deep fryer is a one trick pony, it can only deep fry food in fat, and a lot of it, about a quart. An air fryer is really a convection oven that super heats the air, and uses a small amount of oil so that your food will be crispy and hot.
Black and Decker Air Fryer can also make other foods, such as cakes and other desserts that can be made in a convection oven.
Key benefits of the Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer:
- 2L Capacity basket makes enough food for the whole family.
- Powerful dual convection fans help to quickly preheat and cook all of your favorite foods by circulating hot air around the food.
- Great for heating and reheating food.
- Little or no oil needed for crispy, fried taste.
- Nonstick pan, basket and separator offer easy clean up.
- Variable temperature control function allows for maximum cooking versatility.
- 60 minute timer with Auto Off.
- Heating and Power indicator lights.
- Comes with several built-in safety functions, to prevent damage to unit, and to prevent a burn or injury while in use.
- Can also be used as a convection oven, to bake other dishes, including chicken, fish or desserts.
What Can You Do With an Air Fryer
The question isn’t what can you cook in the Black and Decker Air Fryer, the question is what can’t be cooked in the air fryer.
The Black and Decker PuriFry comes with Several Protection Systems for Your Safety in the kitchen –
- Overheating protection system
- Automatic shut-off, if pan is removed
- Unit will turn off when timer reaches zero
- Polarized Plug
- Pamper-resistant screw, so outer cover can’t be removed
What Can you Cook in the Black and Decker Air Fryer
Here are a few of the many delicious foods you can make in the
Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer.
This guide shows a few of the many dishes you can make with an Air Fryer.
No Disposing of Oil Waste Needed
With a traditional deep fryer, you have to safely dispose of the used oil, and depending on the size of your deep fryer, this can mean two or more liters of used oil, which can be a messy situation, and some cities don’t allow cooking oil to be disposed in the trash or down the kitchen drain. You must take it to an oil recycling center.
With the Black and Decker Air Fryer, model
HF110SBD,there is no need to worry about messy clean up, or disposing of used cooking oil, since it uses just a tablespoon of oil to fry food.
Many parts, including the basket are dishwasher safe.
2 Year Limited Warranty
Black and Decker offers a 2 year warranty, which is superior to most other home electronics, that come with a standard one year warranty.
Pros of the Black and Decker Purifry
- Large 2 liter capacity cooking basket.
- Cooks food with little or no oil or fat.
- Perfect for cooking anything you can imagine, and not just a fryer.
- Comes with twin convection fans, which delivers even, consistent heat and cooking.
- Easy to clean up.
- Healthy alternative to deep frying in fat or oil.
- Can cook other foods and not just fry food.
- Several safety features.
Cons of the Black and Decker Purifry
- Does not really “deep fry” food, rather it cooks using convection technology with super heated air.
- Not recommended for greasy food, like sausage.
- Can take a bit of practice to get perfect.
Where to Buy the Black and Decker PuriFry Air Fryer, model HF110SBD?
Amazon sells this
Black and Decker air fryer for $89 to $99, depending on the model and store you shop at, which is on average, $10 to $30 cheaper than other stores, and you will get Free Shipping.
- Seven essential elements for perfect kitchen décor ideas - September 23, 2021
- 10 At-home Romantic Dinner Ideas to Impress Your Girlfriend - September 23, 2021
- 6 Easy Date Night Ideas to Create a Café Atmosphere for a Romantic Dinner - August 3, 2021