Many people like chicken, but not everyone knows how to cook air fryer chicken crispy and delicious without expanding too much effort.
Today we will talk about how to make air fryer chicken using an electric helper called Emeril hot air fryer.
Do you really need to be a chef in order to create yummy crispy wings? Or this smart device that has taken the top places in many bestairfryer.reviews can do everything instead of you?
Moreover, is it possible to cook low-fat wings that taste like those from famous KFC or another junk food suppliers?
2 pounds of wings
2 tbsps of garlic powder
1 tbsp of pepper/paprika
1 tbsp of salt
2 cups of breadcrumbs
How to cook this perfect chicken using the best air fryer in 2018?
What is more, can they be oil-free since an oilless air fryer uses convection technology not fat to cook the chicken, thus you can eat to your hearts without gaining extra weight? Fried wings made in an air fryer are a versatile dish, hence you can serve them with any dressing or sauce you like.
Moreover, they will be perfect snack either for a family or for a small casual party. In addition, to cook this dish fast, you can use hot air fryers. You just need to dress and place your wings into this device, and air cooker will do the rest. If you still do not have such a useful kitchen helper, you can check Emeril hot air fryer reviews to make the final decision and buy the best one. Here we have a simple recipe on how to cook finger-liking fried wings.
1. The first thing you have to do is, certainly, buying the juiciest and chunkiest wings you can find. Their size depends on your taste; if you need them as an appetizer for your party, then it is better to buy small as they are easy to pick up; but if you wish to cook a dinner, then large ones are more appropriate.
2. Once you have got all the ingredients, it is time for a little magic. Switch on your Emeril air fryer and preheat it to 350F degrees.
3. Put bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika to the bowl and mix them. Then dip your wings into this mixture and tap off any excess.
The amount of coverage depends on what type of wings you wish to get. If you fancy crunchy ones, then tap your meat several times to get a thick layer of coverage.
Also, do not forget that you must tap your meat dry, this way the topping sticks more effectively.
4. The next step is placing your dish into hot air fryer. The cooking time depends on the final outcome you wish to get. If you prefer tender, melt-in-mouth meat, then 25 minutes will be enough.
But if you fancy super crispy, you should cook them longer. The golden rule is shaking your fryer basket in order not to overcook your meal. And a 30-minutes timer will alarm you when your dish is ready.
Once you have tried cooking a meal with the help of the Emeril hot air fryer, you will never get back using the ordinary oven. With the development of modern technologies, preparing food has become a very easy and effortless process.
Now you are not burdened with watching the whole process of cooking, thus have enough free time for doing what you like. And with Emeril hot air fryer you will get yummy and crunchy chicken wings without extra grease that everyone will enjoy eating.
Cooking is like an art, hence it is about experimenting and practicing.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Review - January 22, 2020
- How to Make Perfect Sushi Rice at Home? - January 11, 2020
- Abbio Cookware Review - Affordable Non Stick Stainless Steel Cookware - December 19, 2019