Green Gourmet is a 12 piece 100% PFOA-Free non stick hard anodized cookware set.
This is the best nonstick cookware for those who want to use healthy green cookware.
When we purchased our Cuisinart Green Gourmet non stick cookware set, we were looking for a PFOA-free non stick cookware set.
We immediately liked that in addition to having a natural Teflon-free non stick coating, the Cuisinart
Green Gourmet had a feeling of quality with the hard anodized aluminum surface, riveted on handles that won’t fall off or come lose, high quality construction you can feel when you pick up a skillet or pan, the pans can be put in the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and and has tight fitting metal lids to keep heat in your food, where it belongs.
Why Use Cuisinart Green Gourmet Hard Anodized Cookware?
- The Cuisinart Ceramica™ coating is free of petroleum materials. This helps to conserve our natural resources, and is the true green non stick cookware.
- Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly PFOA-Free non stick cookware with the Cuisinart
Green Gourmet. This is the best non-stick cookware available at Amazon.com, based on the reviews.
- Hard anodized construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- In addition to use on stove top, this Cuisinart ceramic cookware is oven and broiler safe to 450 ° Fahrenheit.
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption.
- Uses Environmentally Friendly Packaging made from 100% recycled materials.
- Printed with soy ink.
- The hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity. This requires less energy to heat the pan evenly on the bottom and sides for perfect heating.
- The stay cool ergonomic metal handles, have a “V shape”. This helps dissipate heat.
- Handles contain 70% recycled stainless steel to keep with the Eco-friendly design.
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ Nonstick Technology
- Lifetime Warranty
I don’t know if I would say this is the best non-stick cookware available, but we have been very happy with our Cuisinart
Green Gourmet hard anodized cookware for well over a year, and recently purchased the larger 12″ skillet to add to our set.
You can learn more about Cuisinart Green Gourmet by watching this short video.
Made with Hard Anodized Construction
We all know how important it it to save energy these days, and the hard anodized construction of this PFOA free non-stick cookware provides high heat conductivity.
This requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures.
Most non-stick cookware is not designed to be used in the oven or broiler, but you can feel confident knowing that the Cuisinart which makes the best non stick cookware is 100% oven and broiler safe, so your Cuisinart
non stick cookware can easily go from stove top to oven.
What Comes in the Box
- 8” Skillet
- 10” Deep Fry with cover
- 1.5 qt. Saucepan with cover
- 2.5 qt. Saucepan with cover
- 3 qt. Everyday Pan with cover
- 6 qt. Dutch Oven with cover
- Steamer Insert (fits 2.5 qt. Saucepan)
Riveted on Handles
The handles on Cuisinart
Green Gourmet hard anodized cookware are permanently riveted on, and not held on with screws like cheap cookware. Riveted on handles will never come loose or fall off. You never have to worry about the handles coming loose or falling off.
Cookware Heats Up Evenly and Quickly
When we used the Analon Non-Stick Cookware, it took what seemed like forever for the pans to heat up.
We are very pleased at how quickly the Cuisinart
Green Gourmet pans and skillets heat up. It takes just a few minutes. If you use a gas range, just put the heat to medium or low medium.
This is the great energy saving feature of the Cuisinart
hard anodized cookware. Do not use medium high or high heat, and this will over heat the pans, and may cause damage.
The Ceramica coating on the Cuisinart
Green Gourmet prevents food from sticking and makes cleaning your non stick cookware a breeze. You can just use a soft cleaning pad with a little soap and warm water. The food comes right off and your Green Gourmet pans are ready to use again.
Do not use a cleaning pad with a rough surface, such as a Brillo pad or scouring pad. You will scratch and damage the surface of your cookware, and this will void your warranty.
Cuisinart stands behind the quality and construction of Green Gourmet non stick cookware. They offer a Lifetime Warranty for their cookware.
What Are People Saying About Cuisinart Green Gourmet?
Cooks well and easy to clean
Best I ever owned
A healthy alternative to other non stick pans
Where You Can Buy Cuisinart Green Gourmet Cookware?
While you can buy Cuisinart
Green Gourmet cookware at most department stores, we have found that Amazon.com has the best price for the 12 piece cookware set, and with the Free Shipping Option, they have the best price on the Net.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Flirty Aprons Review - Sexy Kitchen Aprons for Men and Women - September 7, 2019
- Xtrema Cookware Review - Best Non Toxic Cookware - September 3, 2019
- What is the Best Meal Delivery Service for Busy People? - August 24, 2019