The Emeril Lagasse Cookware Hard-Anodized Cookware is a sturdy, durable and affordable nonstick cookware set, which can be used on the stove top or in the oven.
This affordable nonstick cookware set, that is 100% free of PTFE or PFOA, includes sturdy aluminum construction, tight fitting see-through lids and riveted on ergonomic handles. This allows home chefs to cook like a professional chef in their own home.
This Emeril Lagasse cookware has a hard stain and scratch resistant non-stick cooking surface. It won’t absorb flavors and smells of the foods you’re cooking.
What is Hard Anodized Cookware anyway?
Professional chefs wanted a line of professional cookware that is :
- lightweight and sturdy cookware that would heat up evenly and quickly
- stain and scratch resistant
- had a non-stick surface
- works well on the stove top or in the oven
- and could hold up to years of use in the busiest restaurant kitchens
Hard anodized cookware is often classified as nonstick cookware. While hard anodized aluminum cookware has non-stick properties similar to Teflon coated non-stick cookware, it is much more versatile and sturdy than regular non stick cookware. This includes being able to go in the oven up to 400 degrees F, won’t chip like non stick cookware and is dishwasher safe.
Emeril Cookware Hard anodized cookware is made from electrochemically-hardened aluminum, in which the aluminum is soaked in sulfuric acid. It is then exposed to low level electrical charges, which helps the aluminum oxide harden.
This makes aluminum, which is normally a soft metal, twice as hard as stainless steel and virtually scratch resistant. Hard anodized cookware is non-reactive, so it won’t stain and does not absorb flavors of the food being cooked in it.
The hard anodized cookware set from Emeril Lassase Cookware has a natural non-stick cooking surface that repels food from sticking to it, thus calling it natural non-stick cookware, and is better than Teflon-coated nonstick cookware.
Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized Cookware
- Triple-layer nonstick coating is easy to clean and safe for metal utensils.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for quick, even heat distribution.
- Riveted stainless steel handles go from stove top to oven.
- Hard anodized aluminum is safe to 450 Degree.
- Tempered glass lids are oven safe to 350 Degree.
- Convenient dishwasher-safe construction.
- See Through lids help monitor cooking.
What Comes in the Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized Cookware 12 Piece Set?
- 8 inch fry pan
- 10 inch fry pan with lid
- 1 quart sauce pan with lid
- 3 quart casserole pan with lid
- 3 quart saute pan with lid
- 6 quart stock pot with lid
- steamer insert – 3 quart
- Lifetime warranty
Pro’s of the Emeril Hard Anodized Cookware Set
- Made for Emeril Cookware.
- Superior nonstick interior coating for perfect heat conductivity.
- Heats up evenly.
- Professional style handle is ergonomically design.ed for balance, control and comfort.
- Handles are permanently attached with stainless steel rivets.
- Tempered glass lids allow you to monitor cooking progress without removing lids.
- Glass lids are oven safe to 350 degree F.
- Hand Anodized cookware is oven safe to 450 degree F.
- Scratch-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- PFOA Free and Cadmium Free
- Life time warranty is provided.
Con’s of Emeril Hard Anodized Cookware
- While dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended.
- Handles can get hot. Use rag or oven mitt when cooking to prevent burns.
- Can be heavier than other non-stick cookware.
- Metal cooking utensils can scratch the cooking surface. Only use wood or nylon utensils.
Perfect First Cookware Set
If you are buying your first professional quality cookware set, you can’t go wrong with hard anodized cookware from Emeril Lagasse Cookware. This popular hard anodized cookware set is high quality and affordable for any budget.
This is a perfect nonstick cookware set, whether you are new to cooking or a discerning home chef who want a professional cookware set.
Why Riveted on Handles are so important?
The Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized Cookware has permanently riveted on handles that won’t ever come loose or fall off. Having handles come loose or fall off during cooking can be dangerous, potentially cause potential burns or a kitchen fire if hot food or liquids spill onto your skin or stove, or may cause a huge mess in your kitchen.
Benefits of Ergonomic Handles
The 12 Piece Emeril Cookware Hard Anodized Cookware comes with ergonomic handles that make the pans easy to handle, and are evenly balanced to prevent hand or wrist injury and are permanently riveted on, so they will never come loose or fall off.
Tapered Lip for Easy Pouring
A unique feature of the
Emeril Hard Anodized Cookware is the tapered lip on the pots, sauce pans and skillets. Liquids pour out easily, with no drips or spills, and no mess to clean up.
The lids fit tightly over the tapered edge, to keep heat and steam in the pan where it belongs.
Lids with Straining Holes, so you can pour without a mess!
The lids come with large pour spouts and small straining holes. This allows you to easily remove liquid and food stays in the pan. This also prevent nasty burns from hot steam or liquid.
Note: Some models of the Hard Anodized Cookware have sauce pans with pour spouts while others do not. All sets include lids with straining holes.
Is it Dishwasher safe?
Emeril Lagasse Cookware is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed in warm water with mild dish washing soap to maintain optimum performance. Hand dry with a towel.
What Are People Saying about Their Emeril Hard Anodized Cookware Set?
- This cookware is durable (like cast iron but not heavy) and should last you a lifetime. L. Gregory, Alabama
- I needed something sturdy and functional that would not break my budget – this all around set from Emeril by All-Clad does the trick for me and my family. M. Wendellbro, Texas
- Bought 2 sets as a gift for my daughters and they love it! The ease of cooking and cleaning are priceless! M. Ramirez
- Bought this set as a Christmas present for myself. They really are non-stick, much smoother than some other brand hard anodized cookware I had. Very happy with purchase. Linda Chiappetta
- These are by far the best pans I’ve ever owned!
Where Can You Buy Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized Cookware
Our research indicates the best online sellers of the Emeril by All-Clad Hard Anodized Cookware are:
Check out our other Emeril Cookware Reviews:
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Review - January 22, 2020
- How to Make Perfect Sushi Rice at Home? - January 11, 2020
- Abbio Cookware Review - Affordable Non Stick Stainless Steel Cookware - December 19, 2019