Just like mechanics say the easiest way to extend the life of your car is to change the oil and filters on a regular schedule, you can maintain your HVAC system and extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system with the Filter Easy home delivery program.
Filter Easy makes changing your HVAC filter a breeze. Just select the type of filter you need, the quantity and delivery frequency, once a month, every two months or every three months. You spent thousands of dollars on your HVAC system, so why would you risk using the wrong filter, or risking your family’s health by not changing the filter on a regular basis?
Now there’s no more need to drive to your local big box home improvement store, and search through the filters hoping to find your size and filter quality in stock. Your Filter Easy HVAC Filter will be delivered to your home on your schedule, and with their free delivery program, maintaining your HVAC system is now a breeze.
Since we don’t use our AC on a regular basis, I was able to customize my delivery for once every 5 months. Just a quick call to the customer service line was all it took.
Even more importantly, changing your HVAC filters on a regular basis is critical if a family member has allergies or respiratory issues to prevent you and your family from breathing in dirty air laden with dirt, germs, dust, animal hair, pollen, smoke, etc. FilterEasy makes the job of remembering to check your air conditioner filters, buying new filters and installing them as simple as 1-2-3.
Table of Contents
- What is FilterEasy?
- Does FilterEasy Charge a Premium for home delivery of HVAC filters?
- Your first Order is Free. Click here to find out more.
- How Often Should You Change HVAC Filters?
- What Air Conditioner Filters Should you buy?
- Start Your Free Trial Today!
- How to Order HVAC Filters through FilterEasy?
- How Long Does it Take to Get Your Filters?
What is FilterEasy?
FilterEasy is a free to join HVAC Filter Home Delivery service that sends you the exact filters you need for your Heating and Air Conditioning System (HVAC), on a set schedule to make filter replacement as easy and effortless as possible, and you are only billed when new filters are shipped.
When you sign up, your profile includes the number of filters you need, the sizes, filter grade and frequency of deliveries from 1 to 3 months. You can even customize your delivery schedule.
They don’t send you some unknown HVAC filter made in China that you don’t know if it will even work. Filter Easy only sells filters Flander’s Corporation, which is the largest manufacturer of filters in the country.
Does FilterEasy Charge a Premium for home delivery of HVAC filters?
You may think FilterEasy would charge a premium for home delivery compared to getting in your car and driving to a store, but you are 100% wrong. When I checked the price charged by FilterEast, I found the price was the same or even cheaper than what most home improvement stores charge for the same filter, and your order is always shipped for free, so you can’t go wrong with FilterEasy.
How Often Should You Change HVAC Filters?
If you don’t remember the last time your Air Conditioner and Heating System filters were changed, then you most likely need to change your AC filters.
It is recommended you should change your filters every 3 months, but in your specific situation you may need to change them more often, or maybe you can go 6 months.
The best way to know when it is time to change your filters is check every 30 days from the date you install a new filter.
When it looks dirty, you know it is time to change them.
What Air Conditioner Filters Should you buy?
FilterEasy offers three grades of the Flander’s NaturalAire filters:
- The Lite Allergen filter is an MERV 8 filter.
- The Micro Allergen is a MERV 11 filter
- The Super Allergen filter is a MERV 13 filter
MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) is the standard for rating air filter efficiency in removing particulates from the air, which was developed by the ASHRAE, the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers, as a way for consumers to compare air filters using a standard that all manufacturers must follow.
Filters with MERV rating 1-4 are designed to remove large particles, and are therefore the lowest cost filters. Residential homes generally use MERV 5-12 filters, which remove large particles, as well as, mold spores, hair spray, aerosol spays.
Most HVAC technicians recommend a MERV 8 to 11 filter for home HVAC systems. MERV 11 filters are best for homes with pets, small children, who smoke, or who are allergic and require a higher level of air filtration. MERV 13 filters are the highest rated filers, generally used in hospitals, nursing homes or other healthcare settings.
How to Order HVAC Filters through FilterEasy?
Ordering HVAC filters through FilterEasy, is as the name says “easy”. The process took me about five minutes. The only information I needed to type was just my name, address and billing information.
The information for the filters was just clicking boxes If you want to change the size, filter grade, order quantity, frequency of delivery, or even cancel an order, you just simply go into your account and make the changes….it’s that Easy!
1. Just click the “Get Started button on the homepage, which will take you to this simple to use order form. Start by selecting the number of filters in your home. If you are not sure how many filters you have, walk around your home and look for an airflow intake in the ceiling that looks like this. Some homes have one, and other homes have two. If you have a two story house, you will likely have an airflow intake on each level, so you will need atleast two filters.
2. You will next need to enter the filter size. If you are not sure the size you need, open the airflow intake door and pull out the filter. On the side of the filter you will see a number, such as 24x24x1, which is the length, width and depth of the filter. See picture.
If you have more than one airflow intake check both. Don’t assume both filters are the same size, as many with multiple airflow intakes have different size filters.
3. Choose filter grade.
4. Enter Shipping information and payment method.
5. Enter Frequency of filter replacement, from 1 month to 3 months. Replacing every three months is recommended, but if you have not changed filters in a while, check every 30 days, and when the filter looks dirty, you know this is how often you need to replace your filter.
6. Click Checkout and you are done! Now just sit back and know you will receive a new filter for your air conditioning and heating system on the schedule you entered. You can change your order frequency at any time.
How Long Does it Take to Get Your Filters?
Generally within 24 hours of placing your order for new air filters at FilterEasy.com, your order is shipped and FilterEasy sends you a tracking link to the shipping carrier, usually UPS or FEDEX, so you can track the process of your order. Since the filter is shipped by a major carrier, you get an estimated delivery date. My order was shipped from the east coast, and I live on the west coast. I received the order within 5 days and the box was delivered in perfect condition.
In addition to getting the filter, I received a sheet with easy to read installation instructions and a dust wipe to clean the air flow grates.
- Seven essential elements for perfect kitchen décor ideas - September 23, 2021
- 10 At-home Romantic Dinner Ideas to Impress Your Girlfriend - September 23, 2021
- 6 Easy Date Night Ideas to Create a Café Atmosphere for a Romantic Dinner - August 3, 2021