Did you ever want to make quesadillas like you geat your favorite Mexican Restaurant or Cantina?
Hamilton Beach is a quality manufacturer of affordable home appliances, and this quality is evident in their Quesadilla Maker that allows you and your family can now enjoy this quick and easy to make Mexican treat whenever you have that craving for quick hot and delicious treat.
We have two small children, who not only love to eat quesadillas, and with our Quesadilla Maker, they can help, too. Just be careful not to let young children get too close to the heating plates, as they can be very hot. We put the tortilla on the heating plate and let the kids put on their favorite toppings. We put the top tortilla on, and close the lid. The kids stare impatiently at the red light to turn green, letting them know the quesadilla is ready!
- Easy-to-operate 900-watt unit bakes quesadillas in 4 to 5 minutes
- Accommodates 10-inch flour tortillas and soft filling ingredients
- Power and ready indicator lights
- nonstick plates for effortless food release
- Drip tray to catch debris
- Compact on-end storage
- Owner’s manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 12 by 12 by 6 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
Easy to See On/Off and Ready Light
The Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker has an easy to see On/Off and Ready Light on top of the quesadilla maker. Plugging it in turns it on, there is no on/off switch. When you plug it in, a Red Ligt illuminates letting you know your Quesadilla Maker is on.
A few minutes later a Green Ready Light just next to the On/Off Light illuminates letting you know your quesadilla maker is hot and ready.
Easy to Operate Quesadilla Maker
The Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker is so easy to operate. Simply plug in the Sant Fe Quesadilla Maker and the Red Power Light goes on. As soon the quesadilla maker is ready, a Green light goes on letting you know the non-stick heating plates hot and ready.
The large non-stick heating plates do not need any butter or oil applied to prevent sticking. Simply spread a little butter on the outside of the bottom and top tortilla so they get brown and crunch.
Place a tortilla on the heating plate, add your favorite fillings, and cover with another tortilla. Close the lid and the Green ready light goes out while the tortilla is cooking, and will illuminate again in about 5 minutes to let you know your delicious, hot and crunchy quesadilla with oozing cheese is ready to enjoy.
The cooking plates have raised ridges that when closed makes six perfect indentations, that can be cut with a knife or pizza cutter into six delicious slices.
900 Watts of Power
Watts are the unit of energy or power an appliance uses. The more Watts an appliance uses, the more power it, so it will cook faster than an appliance with fewer Watts. The Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker packs 900 Watts of power, which allows this quesadilla maker to heat up in just a few minutes, and your delicious, hot and crunchy quesadilla is ready in just 4-5 minutes.
Accommodates Large Tortillas
The Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker has a large heating surface to accommodate 10 inch flour or corn tortillas. The overall dimensions of the quesadilla maker is 14 x 14 x 6 inches.
How to Make Quesadillas
- Plug in the quesadilla maker, which automatically turns it on. There is no on/off switch. Make sure lid is closed while the quesadilla maker heats up.
- A green light will indicate the heating plates are hot.
- Open the lid and place a buttered tortilla on the grill. You don’t have to use butter, but this will make it golden brown and crunchy. Spread cheese, pieces or chicken or steak or whatever you want.
- Place the top buttered tortilla on the heating plate. Add ingredients then place top tortilla. Close lid.
- Don’t overfill or the lid won’t close all the way.
- In about five minutes the green light will illuminate letting you know the quesadilla is ready to enjoy.
- Use a rubber spatula to remove the quesadilla.
- Never use a metal appliance to prevent scratching the non-stick surface.
- Wait a minute or so, before eating since the filling may be very hot.
Easy to Clean and Store
The Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker available at Amazon.com is easy to clean. Once the unit cools down, simply wipe down the non-stick heat plates and cover with a paper towel or damp cloth, then wrap the cord around the base.
Most quesadilla makers take up storage space in cabinets or a pantry, since they must be stored flat. The Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker has a flat base, and is designed to be stored in a vertical position on the base to take up less space in a cabinet or pantry.
One Year Warranty
The Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker comes with an industry standard 1 year limited warranty.
Where You Can Buy the Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker
We have researched all the online sellers of the Hamilton Beach Quesadilla Maker and have found that Amazon.com has the lowest overall price, since Amazon generally does not charge sales tax and offers free shipping.
This is the best selling quesadilla maker on Amazon.com, with over 100 customer reviews, receiving 4.5 out of 5 stars, and over 80% of respondents giving this quesadilla maker 4 or 5 stars. Basically, you can’t go wrong with the Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- 7 Things Your Coffee Maker Wish You Would Stop Doing - July 13, 2018
- How to Make Sure You're Using the Best Wine Aerator - July 11, 2018
- 7 Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipes - July 9, 2018