How to make a weight loss shake with Isagenix? Definitely, if you mix the powder only with water, it will be just a simple shake, however, you may make it taste richer. Let’s review the sources and find out the recipes of original Isagenix shakes. But before, let’s figure out some information regarding the company and the product.
This is a sponsored post provided by the makers of Isagenix.
What is Isagenix?
Isagenix is a company, offering meal replacement shakes for regular usage and for building muscles. Therefore, there are two categories of shakes: IsaLean Shakes and IsaPro Shakes. The shakes contain the necessary amount of nutrients to sustain your norm of one meal. However, the company recommends consuming the shake together with a snack.
Many people who used this system of shakes state that their energy levels have boosted significantly. Also, according to one research, the group of people who used Isagenix has lost 2.2 pounds more than the group, which followed a simple diet.
It’s extremely important to choose the right meal replacement shake from the abundance of them on the market. The same as you choose the best foods for your regular meals. The fact that you’re interested in Isagenix shakes means that you’re on your weight loss program and you have a pretty busy schedule that doesn’t allow you to spend a lot of time on preparing whole-food meals. In order to resist the temptation to grab something nutritious but unhealthy from the nearest fast food stand, you should keep in mind a convenient and healthy substitution of lunch or snack – a meal replacement shake rich in all necessary nutrients.
Cutting back on calories is quite challenging for your body. First, you deprive your organism of some nutrients that caloric foods contain. Second, you may feel hungry almost all the time and have your head busy with thinking about your next meal – this affects your productiveness. Isagenix shakes can help you deal with both issues. They contain all the necessary nutrients – protein, minerals and enzymes, lean fats, and healthy carbohydrates – to keep you feeling full long and help you stick to your diet plan.
To be consider quality and effective, a meal replacement shake must contain 20-30 grams of protein per serving. For example, IsaLean Shake contains 24 grams. And whey protein contained in it is obtained through the method of cold extraction, which allows to retain all the amino-acids your organism requires.
Benefits of replacing some of your meals with Isagenix
Convenience. Instead of leaving your office for lunch, you can have some Isagenix shake at your desk. You can prepare it at home using the recipes below or make it in your office’s kitchen.
A full range of nutrients. When you consume low-calorie food, your organism doesn’t get some essential elements. Good meal replacement shakes contain necessary vitamins and minerals that replenish your body.
Weight loss facilitation. Protein contained in shakes has one very important property – it keeps you feeling full. So, apart from getting all the necessary nutrients, you minimize your cravings for having the next meal. That’s why shakes make perfect mid-day snacks.
Taste. You’ll definitely choose something to your taste among the variety of flavors. You can combine different Isagenix products as well as combine them with different fruits to make shakes and smoothies.
What are the best recipes with Isagenix?
1. Fruit Smoothie: 1 serving of Isagenix Fruits and 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake.
2. Strawberry Fruit Smoothie: 1 serving of Isagenix Fruits and 2 scoops of Strawberry Isalean Shake.
3. Orange Dreamsicle: 1 serving of Orange Isagenix Amped Hydrate and 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake.
4. Green Smoothie: 1 serving of Isagenix Greens and 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake.
5. Coffee Shake: 8 oz. of Cold Organic Coffee, the 1⁄2 scoop of Chocolate Isalean shake, and 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake.
6. Chocolate Berry: IsaLean Pro or Chocolate IsaLean, and 1/3 cup of organic berries.
7. Cherry Shake: 1 cup of frozen dark Cherries, and 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake.
8. Chocolate Delight: 2 scoops of Chocolate IsaLean Pro or IsaLean, 1 Tbsp. unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 1/2 Banana, 8 oz Coconut Milk, 1 Tbsp. of Almond Butter, and 1 crushed IsaDelight to the top.
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter: 1 Banana, 2 Scoops of IsaLean Pro or Chocolate IsaLean, and 2 Tbsp. of Powdered Peanut Butter.
10. Apple Smoothie: 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean shake, 6 oz. of unsweetened Apple Juice, half a scoop of Orange Amped Hydrate, 1⁄2 tsp of Vanilla Extract, and 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
11. Banana Cake: 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract, and 1 small banana.
12. Almond Joy: 2 Scoops of IsaLean Pro or Chocolate IsaLean, 8oz of Coconut water, 4 Almonds, and Tbsp. of Raw Coconut.
13. Black Strawberry: 1⁄2 of frozen Blackberries, 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake, and 1⁄2 cup of frozen Strawberries.
14. Cherries and Berries: 1⁄4 cup of frozen Raspberries, 1⁄4 cup of frozen Blackberries, 2 scoops of Vanilla Isalean Shake, 1⁄4 cup of Cherries, and 1 ⁄4 cup of frozen Strawberries.
Enjoy your diet with Isagenix. Have a great day!
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- 7 Things Your Coffee Maker Wish You Would Stop Doing - July 13, 2018
- How to Make Sure You're Using the Best Wine Aerator - July 11, 2018
- 7 Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipes - July 9, 2018