KitchenAid Mini Artisan 3.5 quart stand mixer is the perfect mini stand mixer for any home cook who is kitchen-space challenged.
Whether you live in an apartment or you have a small kitchen with limited counter space, no problem. With the
Kitchenaid Mini, finally size doesn’t matter!
This mini stand mixer won’t take up too much valuable counter space, and can tuck away neatly on the counter or in the cupboard, and with the lighter weight, it is easier to move or store when not in use.
Boasting a 20% smaller footprint and being 25% lighter than the full size Kitchenaid Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer, you may be thinking with this mini stand mixer you will be compromising in features and capability in the kitchen. You would be wrong!
Kitchenaid Mini Artisan packs a punch to handle all your mixing needs, just in smaller footprint. Whether you’re mixing wet or dry ingredients together to make cake or cookie batter, kneading bread dough or whipping cream, it works just like the full-size Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Kitchenaid Mini can mix enough ingredients to make:
- 2 Benefits of the Kitchenaid Mini Artisan
- 3 Kitchenaid Mini is 20 Percent Smaller, but just as powerful!
- 4 Ten Speed Settings
- 5 Tilted Locking Head for Easy Access to the Mixing Bowl
- 6 Comes in a Rainbow of Colors
- 7 Comes with a 3.5 Qt Metal Mixing Bowl
- 8 Uses the Same Attachments
- 9 Kitchenaid Mini Comparison Chart
- 10 What’s the Warranty?
- 11 What are People Saying
- 12 Where Can You Buy the Kitchenaid Mini Stand Mixer?
The Kitchenaid Mini can mix enough ingredients to make:
- up to 5 dozen cookies in a single batch.
- whip up a cake batter to make a full size cake, or large pizza dough in minutes.
- is fully compatible with all the attachments for the full size Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer.
Benefits of the Kitchenaid Mini Artisan
- 25% lighter, 20% smaller footprint (compared with the KitchenAid Classic 5 Qt. Stand Mixer).
- The smaller size is perfect for apartments or older homes that often have small counter spaces.
- Compatible with all attachments. Excludes bowls and beaters.
- The Kitchenaid tilt-head design allows easy access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory, so you can easily add ingredients to the bowl.
- The Locking mechanism keeps the head into place during operation, and keeps the beater-to-bowl contact close and efficient.
- With a rainbow of color options from bold to understated, there’s a Kitchenaid Mini to match both your kitchen decor and your style.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
Kitchenaid Mini is 20 Percent Smaller, but just as powerful!
Kitchenaid Mini has a 20% smaller footprint than the full size Artisan 5 Qt Stand Mixer and is 25% lighter, so it takes up less counter space and is easier to move around, yet just as powerful.
While the Kitchenaid Mini is smaller than the full size Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer, it is definitely not any less powerful. It offers all the same features and capabilities, such as a ten speed motor and tilt head, just in a smaller package for those with limited counter space.
Mini Stand Mixer from Kitchenaid can handle most of your mixing needs, but takes up less space and is easier to move around on your counter.
Ten Speed Settings
KitchenAid Mini Artisan 3.5 quart stand mixer has 10 speed settings, just like it’s bigger cousin, to maximize functionality, and completely mix all your wet or dry ingredients for your recipes, or to knead bread dough.
Whether you are making a cake batter, whipping up 5 dozen cupcakes, making bread dough or even making pizza dough, the
Kitchenaid Mini can handle all your mixing needs quickly and efficiently.
Tilted Locking Head for Easy Access to the Mixing Bowl
The Kitchenaid Mini has a locking tilted head to give you easy access to the mixing bowl, to easily add wet or dry ingredients or to remove the mixing bowl.
Comes in a Rainbow of Colors
KitchenAid Mini Artisan 3.5 quart stand mixer comes in a rainbow of 10 exciting colors to match your kitchen decor or your personality, whether you’re hot pink, mellow yellow, baby blue, flaming red or black.
This is different than many other mini stand mixers that often come in just one or two colors, usually black or white.
Comes with a 3.5 Qt Metal Mixing Bowl
Kitchenaid Mini comes standard with a 3.5 Quart metal mixing bowl.
Are you concerned if the 3.5 Quart mixing bowl that comes with the Kitchenaid Mini is too small for your mixing needs?
For most home cooks, the 3.5 Qt metal mixing bowl is more than enough to meet your mixing needs, whether you are making a cake batter, cupcake batter or other need to mix together wet or dry ingredients.
Uses the Same Attachments
Kitchenaid Mini is 20% smaller than the standard 5 Qt Stand Mixer, it uses the same attachments and accessories as it’s larger counterpart, so you are able to do the same things with it in your kitchen, such as make home-made pasta, grind hamburger, stuff sausage casings, and shred vegetables.
Kitchenaid Mini Comparison Chart
Which Kitchenaid Mini Mixer is best for your cooking and baking needs. The list below provides a side-by-side comparison of each of the models, with features, function and capabilities.
What’s the Warranty?
Kitchenaid Mini Artisan comes with a standard 1 year warranty.
What are People Saying
This is what the single mom of 2 has been looking for!!! I’ve been shying away from getting a stand mixer for years out of space considerations and finally, finding this little gem, pulled the trigger.
Nice, compact stand mixer for small batches. I bought the pink version when it was on lightening deal – and it’s a very pretty pink. Fits nicely on my countertop so I’m very happy with it.
Just as effective as its larger brother, but small enough to keep out on the counter top underneath the cabinets. Like the size. But still powerful enough to do a variety of jobs.
My wife has enjoyed using the smaller mixer. She discovered that mixing or beating egg yokes, the smaller mixer was faster than the larger size mixer. She also liked the lighter weigh when compared to the regular size mixer by Kitchen Aid. Great product.
This little powerhouse is the perfect addition to my kitchen!
Perfect size. I have limited counter space and it is a great fit. Very powerful, handles stiff cookie dough without a problem. I am enjoying using it!
Where Can You Buy the Kitchenaid Mini Stand Mixer?
While there are many online and brick and mortar stores to buy this mini stand mixer, most stores may only offer a few colors.