The Magic Bullet Blender, from Homeland Housewares, is the original single serve bullet blender on the market. The Magic Bullet allows you to make healthy and nutritious smoothies, shakes salsa, Alfredo sauce, grind coffee, make natural baby food, adult drinks, and more.
This is not just a blender like our parents had that spins at a slow RPM to mix liquid or dry ingredients. This is a high speed bullet blender that spins at nearly 10,000 RPM to pulverize fruits and vegetables, and crushed the seeds, skin and stems into a liquid. This unlocks the real hidden vitamins and nutritional value and provides your body with the vitamins and nutrients it craves.
Now, with this market leading single serve blender, you can make a single serve delicious and nutritious smoothie, sauce for spaghetti dinner, fresh and nutritious baby food free of chemicals, or you can whip up a batch of margaritas in seconds!
This article offers Reviews of each model of the Magic Bullet Blender.
The Power is in the Blades
The Cross Blade is the work horse blade of the Magic Bullet. You will probably use the cross blade 90% of the time. You can use it to blend smoothies, chop fruits or veggies, make sauces and other delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner recipes.
The Flat Blade is also known as the Milling Blade. This is the blade you will use to grind coffee, chop nuts or mix grains.
Ice Crushing Blade (Sold with 26 pc set, or purchased separately)
This is the sturdy metal blade you will use to crush ice for margaritas, snow cones or other dishes that call for crushed ice or snow. The blade crushes ice in about 10 seconds!
What is the Cyclonic Cutting Zone
With the time-saving efficiency of the specially designed stainless steel blades and unique bullet-shaped design of the blender cups, pushes the food up and back down into the Cyclonic Cutting Zone® region with so much force and speed, that it can pulverize, mix or blend ingredients within 10 seconds or less into a smooth mixture.
Is It Dishwasher Safe?
The lids and cups of the bullet blender are dishwasher safe, but should only be washed in the top rack. The power base is not dishwasher safe, and getting the base wet will damage it, and may void any warranty repair or replacement claim.
Are all the Magic Bullet Blender pieces microwave safe?
Magic Bullet Blender Cups
The Magic Bullet Blender Tall and Short Cups and Shaker/Steamer tops are microwave safe. All other pieces of the Magic Bullet, including the Party Mugs, should not be used in the microwave.
I made the most delicious healthy and natural Alfredo sauce with our Magic Bullet single serve blender in just a few minutes.
Just make sure to use the steamer lid and pop it in the microwave for a few seconds, and just follow the instructions in the recipe book.
Then just take it out of the microwave, change the steamer lid back to the Cross Blade and put it back on the base for about a 10-30 seconds. You will have hot, creamy and natural Alfredo Sauce without all the unhealthy ingredients of store bought Alfredo sauce.
Magic Bullet Blender MBR-1701 17-Piece Express Mixing Set includes:
· 1 Magic Bullet Power base
· 2 blades
· 2 cups
· 4 mugs
· 4 colored comfort lip rings
· 2 sealed lids
· 2 vented lids
· and recipe book
Magic Bullet Express Deluxe 26-piece Mixer & Blender (25-piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade) includes:
1 Magic Bullet high-torque power base
1 tall cup
1 short cup
3-pc small pitcher/blender
2 stainless steel flat blades (cross blade & flat blade)
1 stainless steel ice shaver blade
2 stay fresh re-sealable lids
2 shaker/steamer tops
2 Bullet-On-The-Go 22 oz mugs
2 flip top lids
3 party mugs
5 colored lip rings
1 recipe book Instruction manual
Click Here to Purchase a Magic Bullet Blender Express Deluxe 26-piece Mixer & Blender (25-piece with Bonus Ice Shaver Blade) at Amazon.com
What is the Warranty
Homeland Housewares offers a full 1-year warranty against defective parts or workmanship. They will repair or replace your Magic Bullet for free (excluding shipping and handling charges).
How Does the Magic Bullet Blender Compare to the NutriBullet?
Click here to see my side-by-side comparison.
You Can Get Replacement Parts
Sadly, many people will throw away their Magic Bullet Blender or buy a new one when the rubber gear on the blade wears out. Depending on the amount of use it gets will determine how quickly the rubber gears on the blades wear down. The stainless steel cutters are very durable and will last for years.
You have two options when looking for Magic Bullet Replacement Parts:
- Option 1: Buy a new blade. This is the easier, but more expensive option. You can buy replacement blades on Amazon.com or Ebay for less than the cost of buying them from the manufacturer.
- Option 2: Replace the rubber gear. This is the cheaper repair option, but requires a set of pliers and bit of strength.
Click here to see how to replace the rubber gear.
You can buy Magic Bullet Replacement Parts Here
Drawbacks of the Magic Bullet Single Serve Blender?
I have only found two drawbacks of the Magic Bullet single serve blender in over a year of regular use.
- The little plastic nubs on the rim of the cups that fit into the grooves on the base can break off if not handles properly, or probably with regular use they will eventually wear out. Thankfully, the cups are only $4, so ordering a replacement cup on Amazon, Ebay or even from the manufacturer is simple and easy.
- The other drawback I found is the rubber gear on the blades eventually wears down and prevents the blade from spinning. I figure they use rubber to prevent overheating, since the blender spins at high RPM, and metal gears would get extremely hot. With regular use the gears will eventually wear down and need to be replaced. Whether you buy a new blade or just the gears, the cost is generally less than $8.00.
Where Can You Get the Best Deal on the Magic Bullet Blender?
Your first inclination may be to buy the Magic Bullet Blender from the manufacturer, because they are offering 2 Magic Bullet Blender sets for $99 plus shipping and handing. The only problem is the shipping and handling fee is $39.98, bringing your total to $138.98 plus sales tax. This is not the best deal.
So, if you bought two sets similar to the infomercial offer at Amazon.com you would only pay $119.96 plus tax, a savings of around $20.
- Healthy Vegan Diet Plan – the One Month Vegan Challenge - September 8, 2023
- The Worst Foods that Causes Aging Faster, and What You Can Do? - August 30, 2023
- Is a Soup Diet for Weight Loss A Healthy Way to Lose Weight? – 14-Day Soup Diet - August 8, 2023