Home-Made Copycat Oreo Shamrock McFlurry Recipe.
One thing most kids are sure to answer when you ask them what their favorite thing is about St. Patrick’s Day. They will probably say the McDonald’s Shamrock Shake.
Another popular drink at McDonald’s is the McFlurry, which is basically a flavored soft serve. For St. Patrick’s Day, McD combined these two popular frozen treats into one with the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry.
The result is the green minty Oreo Shamrock McFlurry. It’s a green mint flavored soft serve with Oreo cookie pieces mixed in.
The delicious green minty concoction developed in the early 1970’s, every kid couldn’t wait to slurp down. One sip, and that flavor is imprinted on your memory. So, even as an adult, sipping a Shamrock Shake instantly transports you back to your childhood.
Todd Wibur from Top Secret Recipes, has deconstructed McDonald’s secret Oreo Shamrock McFlurry Recipe. He reconstructed here, so now you and your kids can save money and make this delicious minty dessert in your own kitchen.
Now you can make you own Oreo Shamrock McFlurry at home.
Who is Todd Wilbur
Todd Wilbur is not a trained chef, but rather a guy who knows how to cook. He also has a sleuth nature to figure out the secret ingredients in any recipe. He used his creativity to reverse-engineer recipes, such as Mrs. Field’s Cookies. After he successfully recreated the secret recipe for Mrs. Field’s cookies, Todd Wibur’s Secret Recipes Empire was born.
Todd now has a full line of:
- over 10 cookbooks that reconstruct your favorite restaurant dishes
- Spices and sauces from your favorite eateries
- Cooking gear
- 1/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup. Note – You can substitute agave nectar
- 1/4 Cup Granulayed Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons water, divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Green Food Coloring
- 2 Oreo Cookies smashed into crumbs
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/4 Cup Whole milk
- Oreo Shamrock McFlurry Copycat Recipe - March 27, 2020
- 5 Benefits of Cooking with 100% Pure Ceramic Cookware? - February 29, 2020
- Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Review - January 22, 2020