The Rachael Ray Cookware sets, such as the Classic Bright hard anodized cookware set or the Rachel Ray Cucina line of non stick cookware with vibrant colors, are popular with new cooks and experienced cooks alike.
In this review for Rachael Ray Cookware, we will discuss the features and benefits of Classic Bright Cookware set.
This is are affordable, lightweight and durable hard anodized nonstick cookware set, that was formerly known as Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware.
The vibrant colors of this popular non stick Rachael Ray Cookware set from Meyer Cookware, can accentuate any kitchen.
The gradient vibrant colors of the hard outer shell, and the PFOA-Free non stick hard anodized cooking surface is a perfect addition for:
- home cooks
- newlyweds wanting a high quality affordable non stick cookware
- experienced home cooks looking for durable lightweight non-stick cookware that is both beautiful and functional.
Table of Contents
- What is Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware Set?
- Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware features
- Who is Rachael Ray?
- What’s in the Box?
- Number of pieces in the Sets
- Click here for more details on Rachael Ray cookware sets
- Choose a Color any Color!
- 10 Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware Benefits?
- 1. Durability and Design for Every Day Use
- 2. Oven Safe up to 400 Degrees
- 3. Non-stick Surface that Prevents Food from Sticking
- 4. Tight-Fitting Tempered Glass Lids
- 5. Double Rivets on Handles
- 6. How to Find Imitations
- 7. Cleaning Instructions
- 8. Special Features
- 9. Warranty
- 10. Drawbacks
- Testimonials from People Who have Purchased the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware
- Where Can You Buy the Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware Set?
- Other Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews
- Alternatives to Rachael Ray Cookware
What is Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware Set?
The Classic Bright Nonstick pots and pans from Rachael Ray Cookware are made by Meyer Cookware.
They are beautiful and functional cookware made with a durable PFOA-free hard anodized aluminum cooking surface that prevents food from sticking. This is wrapped by a sturdy and beautiful hard enamel porcelain exterior, that can stand up to busy home kitchens.
The vibrant colors of the Classic Bright cookware set can accentuate any kitchen.
Founded by cookware icon Stanley Cheng, Meyer Cookware has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of several of the words most popular cookware sets since 1951. This ensures your Rachael Ray Cookware include the highest quality materials.
The cooking surface is made from hard anodized aluminum with a PFOA-free surface. This prevents food from sticking and makes clean-up quick and easy.
Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware features
- This popular Rachael Ray Cookware features rustic colors and modern design that fuses relaxed style and everyday functionality.
- Not Dishwasher Safe.
- Crafted with durable hard anodized aluminum construction and sturdy porcelain enamel exteriors.
- Espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly.
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The pots and pans are suitable for all stove tops, except induction.
- The 12-piece nonstick cookware set boasts dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids.
- Hand wash pans thoroughly with mild detergent and warm water.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Who is Rachael Ray?
Rachael Ray is the consummate cooking professional for the everyday home cook. She is not a professionally trained chef, rather she earned her cooking chops working in her parent’s cafe in upstate New York.
You can read Rachael Ray’s biography here.
She then took this on-the-job cooking expertise and began teaching easy one-meal recipes in a local market.
This eventually lead to a cooking show on a local access channel where she was discovered by The Food Network.
This lead to the creation of her popular shows:
What’s in the Box?
Number of pieces in the Sets
One major advantage of Rachael Ray cookware sets is you can buy them as a full cookware set or purchase them per piece.
You can purchase an 8, 11, 10, 12, 14 or even 19 piece Rachael Ray cookware set, or even a single piece of cookware. A sauce pan and lid are sold as two separate piece, so a set containing two sauce pans and lids, a skillet and colander with utensils is sold as an 8-piece set.
Choose a Color any Color!
One of the coolest features of the Classic Bright cookware from Rachael Ray Cookware is that is comes in several exciting vibrant colors, unlike most non-stick cookware that comes in just black or grey.
The two-tone gradient color, that is darker on the bottom and lighter on top, makes a bold style statement for any stay at home dad and lets cooks show off their personality in the kitchen.
Blue, Fennel, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow to match your kitchen decor and your style.
10 Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware Benefits?
Rachael Ray Cookware is partnering with Meyer Cookware to manufacture and market the wildly popular Rachael Ray Cookware brand.
1. Durability and Design for Every Day Use
Once you use the Classic Bright Rachael Ray Cookware, you may just decide this will become your only cookware.
The cooking surface has a smooth black PFOA-free non-stick surface.
It is safe for stove top to medium high and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The durable lightweight enameled double aluminum outer shell construction is designed to stand up to daily use in even the busiest home kitchens. The surface and sides heats up evenly to cook food evenly and perfectly, by eliminating cold spots on the cooking surface.
Don’t let the lightweight feel of this rugged non-stick cookware fool you, this is not cheap cookware.
2. Oven Safe up to 400 Degrees
Rachael Ray Classic Bright non stick cookware is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You can start a dish on the stove top and transfer it into the oven to finish cooking. You don’t have to spend time to transfer the dish to an oven safe cookware. This is a benefit over most non-stick cookware, that can only be used on the stove top.
3. Non-stick Surface that Prevents Food from Sticking
The long-lasting nonstick surface on this popular non stick cookware set allows food to slide out easily, prevents food from sticking and helps make cleanup a breeze.
This popular non stick Rachael Ray Cookware set can go from the stove top to the oven up to 400° F, and straight to the table.
This way you don’t have to transfer food from one pan on the stove top to another pan to finish cooking in the oven.
4. Tight-Fitting Tempered Glass Lids
One nice feature in every piece of Rachael Ray cookware are the sturdy snug fitting tempered glass see through lids. This allows you to monitor the cooking process without the risk of losing heat or moisture by having to open the lid. To prevent burns, the lids have grippy stay-cool silicone handles.
5. Double Rivets on Handles
Rachael Ray Cookware has double rivets on the handles to prevent them from coming loose or falling off.
6. How to Find Imitations
To ensure you have original Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware and not a cheap knock, turn it over.
Only real Rachael Ray Cookware sets have her signature and a unique serial number stamped on the back of each piece.
7. Cleaning Instructions
Hand wash Only. Washing in the dishwasher may scratch the outer porcelain enamel surface.
8. Special Features
Not Recommended for use on Ceramic/Glasstop Stoves
The Rachael Ray Classic Bright Non-Stick Cookware comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not use with Ceramic or Glass top Stoves
Testimonials from People Who have Purchased the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware
Out of 162 reviews on Amazon.com, a whopping 130 are 5 and 4 stars, with the majority 124 giving 5 stars, the highest rating available on Amazon.com.
- Outstanding Quality Excellent, Affordable Cookware!
- A beautiful, versatile set of cookware
- Funky and functional
- Perfect set to fit your budget
- The Best Non-Stick Pans I’ve Seen, With The Typical Non-Stick Limitations
- A cookware set worth looking into
Where Can You Buy the Rachael Ray Classic Bright Cookware Set?
Other Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews
Alternatives to Rachael Ray Cookware