Cucina is Italian for kitchen. The
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized cookware line of nonstick cookware from Rachael Rat Cookware, adds a splash of color and old world charm. This is reminiscent of cookware from the old country.
Rachael Ray Cookware brings these warm old world colors to each of her Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware collections. You won’t find
Rachael Ray Cucina in her trademark orange color.
The hard anodized cookware offers nonstick performance to help you reliably prepare food. The cookware is oven-safe up to 400 degrees F. The cooking surface heats up quickly and evenly, and your food won’t stick to the pan.
Rachael Ray Pots and Pans:
The Cucina Cookware line of Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware, comes in a variety of rustic and vibrant old world colors. Now you can add accent your modern kitchen and your personality.
The sets also include a functional matching spatula and slotted spoon.
Why Use Hard Anodized Cookware
Rachael Ray Hard anodized cookware has a hard cooking surface, is nonstick, definitely lightweight, affordable for any budget and easy to clean.
The electrochemical process to make
hard anodized cookware is an easy process, at least scientifically.
- The pan (minus the handle) goes into a chemical bath of sulfuric acid.
- Next, a low electrical charge is applied to it. During this process, an oxide acid is produced from the layer that forms on the surface.
- Once the oxide layer is cooled, the outer shell of the pan anodizes and becomes extremely hard almost immediately — much harder and stronger than even stainless steel.
- Aluminum, which is a naturally soft metal, becomes 2x harder than stainless steel after this process. This makes it virtually stain and scratch resistant.
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware has a 100% PFOA-free non stick cooking surface for your safety and satisfaction.
This PFOA-free non-stick aluminum surface allows for even heating of the bottom and sides, and prevent cold spots.
This will ensure your food cooks thoroughly and evenly, keeps food from sticking and makes the cookware easy to clean; but most importantly, it does not contain e Teflon.
PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid) is a potentially toxic chemical compound used to create a non-stick coatings, like Teflon. It has been linked to health problems in human and animals. If the surface gets too hot, becomes scratched or chipped, this can allow toxic fumes to be released into the air and absorbed into the food.
Features and Specifications:
- Distinctive rustic, modern colors, coupled with durable functionality and attractive design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality.
- Crafted with durable hard anodized aluminum interiors to promote fast, even heating on the bottom and sides.
- Durable hard aluminum exteriors that prevents scratches and dents.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface helps you fully cook your food and reduces hot and cold spots that can burn foods.
- This cookware boasts hard-anodized construction for fast, even heating and is oven safe to 400 degrees F.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Rachael Ray Cucina skillets, pots and pans feature dual-riveted rubberized ergonomic stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids that seal in heat and moisture.
- Pots and pans feature double-riveted grippy handles and shatter resistant glass lids
- Cookware sets include color coordinated nylon spatula and slotted spoon to help with meal preparation.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Look for the Rachael Ray Logo and Unique Serial number
Rachael Ray Cucina is a popular affordable high quality non stick cookware. This has lead to many cheap knockoffs.
To ensure you are buying real
Rachael Ray Cookware, you will find the Rachael Ray signature along with a unique serial number on the back of each cookware piece.
Riveted on Handles
Rachael Ray Cucina comes with riveted on ergonomic handles and silicone grips. They are permanently double riveted on for your safety. They will never come loose or or fall off.
The ergonomic handles are shaped to fit naturally in your hand. This will prevent injury to your hand or wrist, when cooking or carrying the skillet or pot from the stove top to your table.
This is a definite benefit to cheaper cookware with handles held on with screws. These inferior handles can rust, come loose and potentially fall off and cause damage or injury.
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware, 12 Pc Set
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware has not replaced the iconic Rachael Ray orange. Rather, it has added new rustic colors reminiscent of the old country, to accent your modern kitchen.
What Colors are available?
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware comes in a rainbow of vibrant rustic colors. Check out the vibrant colors here.
How to Clean Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware
While Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Cookware is dishwasher safe, the manufacturer recommends you hand wash your cookware.
You can simply wipe down with a soft sponge, or wash in warm soapy water to remove baked on stains.
What are People Saying?
Have had these for almost 6 months and they look the same as they did when I took them out of the box. Also, nothing sticks to any surface of it. Truly non-stick and dishwasher safe!
I love this set of pots. So glad we bought them.
These pots and pans clean so nicely! I’ve had these for about 8 months now and the non stick surfaces also still work very well, even with us washing these a couple of times each week in the dishwater.
I was apprehensive at first given some of the negative reviews but now I am happy I bought these. I now use them every day since I bought them a week ago. They are truly non stick, cook food evenly and they are gorgeous!
Absolutely glad I got these. Great quality. The utencils are obviously a throw in item and not that great of quality but the pots and pans are very sturdy and robust.
Where you can Buy Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware?
You can buy Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware in several online and big box stores. Our research shows these stores offer the best selection of Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware, offer the best prices and often include free shipping!
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Flirty Aprons Review - Sexy Kitchen Aprons for Men and Women - September 7, 2019
- Xtrema Cookware Review - Best Non Toxic Cookware - September 3, 2019
- What is the Best Meal Delivery Service for Busy People? - August 24, 2019