Cucina is Italian for kitchen, and the new Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware line from Meyer Cookware adds a splash of color and old world charm reminiscent of cookware found in kitchens from the old country to your kitchen.
Rather than introduce just one line called Cucina, Rachael Ray added these warm old world colors to each of her collection, and now each offers a Cucina Cookware line offering these vibrant colors, such as:
As you can see you won’t find Rachael Ray Cucina in her trademark orange color.
The Cucina Cookware line comes in a variety of rustic and vibrant old world colors to accent your modern kitchen and your personality.
The sets also include a functional matching spatula and slotted spoon.
PFOA-Free Non-Stick Cooking Surface
All of the Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware lines are made with a PFOA-Free non stick cooking surface, so your food won’t stick, and you have the comfort in knowing you, your family, your guests and your pets don’t have to worry about possible contamination from PFOA and PTFE, the toxic chemicals found in Teflon-coated non stick cookware.
The Rachael Ray Cucina non stick cookware has a 100% PFOA-free non stick cooking surface for your safety and satisfaction.
This PFOA-free non-stick aluminum surface allows for even heating of the bottom and sides to prevent cold spots, so your food cooks thoroughly, prevents food from sticking and is easy to clean; but most importantly, it does not contain PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid), which is a potentially toxic chemical compound used to create a non-stick coatings, like Teflon.
PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid) has been linked to health problems in human and animals, if the surface is over-heated or becomes scratched or chipped, allowing toxic fumes to be released into the air and absorbed into the food.
Look for the Rachael Ray Logo and Unique Serial number
Rachael Ray Cucina has become very popular as an affordable high quality non stick cookware since it’s introduction, and this has lead to many cheap knockoffs.
To ensure you are buying real Cucina Cookware, you will find the Rachael Ray signature along with a unique serial number on the back of each cookware piece.
Riveted on Handles
Rachael Ray Cucina comes with riveted on ergonomic handles with silicone grips that are permanently double riveted on for your safety, so they will never come loose or or fall off, unlike like cheaper cookware with handles held on with screws that can rust, come loose and potentially fall off, which can cause damage or injury.
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware, 12 Pc Set
The new Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware has nor replaced the iconic Rachael Ray orange, but rather she has added new rustic colors reminiscent of the old country, to accent your modern kitchen.
What Colors are available in the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Cookware?
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Cookware comes in a rainbow of vibrant rustic colors. Check out the vibrant colors here.
Features and Specifications:
- Rustic, modern colors, durable functionality and attractive design to enhance mealtime warmth atorend hospitality.
- Crafted with durable hard aluminum interiors to promote fast, even heating on the bottom and sides to fully cook your food and to reduce hot and cold spots that can burn foods.
- Durable hard aluminum exteriors that prevents scratches and dents.
- Distinctive rustic colors reminiscent of old-world charm.
- PFOA-free nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, complements the exteriors, and cleans up easily.
- Rachael Ray Cucina skillets, pots and pans feature dual-riveted rubberized ergonomic stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids that seal in heat and moisture.
- Cookware sets include color coordinated nylon spatula and slotted spoon to help with meal preparation.
- Oven Safe to 400° Fahrenheit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Where you can Buy Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware?
You can buy Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware in several online and big box stores, and our research shows these stores offer the best selection of Rachael Ray Cucina, the best prices and often offer free shipping!
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware, 12-Piece Set
The new Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Cookware did away with the iconic gradient colors of the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware, and replaced them with new rustic colors, reminiscent of the old country, to accent your modern kitchen.
Click Here to see the rainbow of vibrant rustic colors of the Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel colors available.
Features and Specifications of Rachael Ray® Cucina Hard Enamel Cookware:
- Rachael Ray® Cucina Hard Enamel Cookware features rustic, modern color, functionality and design to enhance mealtime warmth and hospitality.
- Crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors to promote fast, even heating and help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- The PFOA-free nonstick surface releases foods effortlessly, complements the exteriors, and cleans up easily.
- The pots and pans feature dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids that seal in heat and moisture.
- Set includes a coordinating nylon spatula and slotted spoon to help with meal preparation.
- Oven Safe to 400°F
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Absolutely love this Rachael Ray Cucina Porcelain Enamel Nonstick 12-Piece cookware set! I thought the colors might be a bit too much but they blend wonderfully in the kitchen, not overbearing but rather rustic and warm.
- Having used all the pots and pans in the set, I’m ready to say that we are totally pleased with every piece! At first, I was a bit dismayed with the “pumpkin” color, but it has grown on me, and it looks great in our kitchen.
- I received my pots and pan set and was able to break them on on my gas stove. I am a disabled Chef and I have to say I like the construction of the pots and pans and the durability. They were easy to clean and a joy to cook with. I found that they heated evenly and the color teal was fun and tasteful just what I needed to brighten up my kitchen and upgrade my previous set of pots and pans.
- I am extremely pleased with this cookware…the surface is smoothly non-stick so very little butter or oil is needed to get a good sear, and very little time for things to boil. The size selection is great for my needs (2 of us) and the lids are tight fitting. The utensils should be omitted though as they are plastic and flimsy. I’d rather pay 5 or 10 dollars more and get decent ones. The pumpkin color is attractively rustic and not as orange as I feared. Overall? Very happy.
- You get what you pay for. this set of kitchenware is one of the best I have ever had yet. I love the color and my wife really enjoys using these one. I like it good quality.
- This 12 piece cookware set is very attractive and well suited to my everyday needs. I was wary of the orange color, but upon receipt was very pleased to find that this particular shade is actually quite stylish, and not as brassy and vibrant as I had anticipated. All of the pans are lightweight and feature easy grip handles. The lids fit snugly. I like the clear lids and can attest to their shatter resistant claim, as I have already dropped them! The lid handles are also easy to grasp.These pans are coated with a nonstick surface that is very effective and easy to clean. I have not seen any chipping of color or wearing away of the nonstick surface after a week of constant use, and hope that this continues. This set is easy to store on shelves, or would look very stylish if you decide to hang them.
Where to Buy Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Cookware?
Rachael Ray Bakeware and kitchen accessories
In addition to the Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware collection, Rachael Ray offers a full line of bakeware, stoneware and kitchen accessories in distinctive old world colors and designs, like your grandmother used, to accompany your Rachael Ray Cookware.
You can view Rachael Ray Bakeware at these online stores:
Check Out our other Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- 7 Things Your Coffee Maker Wish You Would Stop Doing - July 13, 2018
- How to Make Sure You're Using the Best Wine Aerator - July 11, 2018
- 7 Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipes - July 9, 2018