I’ve become a big fan of The
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware, 12 piece set. This is an affordable lightweight and durable nonstick cookware set from Rachael Ray Cookware.
The vibrant colors of the
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set will accentuate any kitchen. The gradient vibrant colors of the hard outer shell, and the PFOA-Free non stick cooking surface is a perfect addition for:
- home cooks
- newlyweds wanting a high quality affordable non stick cookware
- experienced home cooks looking for durable lightweight non-stick cookware that is both beautiful and functional.
Table of Contents
- What is Porcelain Enamel Cookware?
- This popular porcelain enamel cookware set comes in several colors. It has the following features:
- Who is Rachael Ray?
- Why Use Rachael Porcelain Enamel Cookware?
- What’s in the Box?
- Durability and Design for Every Day Use
- Oven Safe up to 400 Degrees
- Non-stick Surface that Prevents Food from Sticking
- Tight-Fitting Tempered Glass Lids
- Double Rivets on Handles
- Choose a Color any Color!
- How to Find Imitations
- Cleaning Instructions
- Special Features
- Testimonials from People Who have Purchased the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware
- Where Can You Buy the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware?
- Other Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews
What is Porcelain Enamel Cookware?
Porcelain enamel cookware has been in existence since the time of Ancient Egypt. It is a type of glass in powder form, which is praised for its hard outer shell and shiny painted glass-like coating. It is permanently applied through an enameling process.
Porcelain enamel is a type of glass in powder form, which is applied to a metal cookware shell. It is melted and bonded to the metal to form a hard, scratch resistant outer shell. Colors and pigments are added to the glass to create the vibrant colors and patters on the outer shell.
If you are new to this type of cookware, you may be interested to learn the benefits of porcelain cookware.
You can see the variety of vibrant colors of the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware to accentuate your kitchen and your personality HERE
This popular porcelain enamel cookware set comes in several colors. It has the following features:
- Rachael Ray Cucina Cookware features rustic colors and modern design that fuses relaxed style and everyday functionality.
- Not Dishwasher Safe.
- Crafted with durable aluminum construction and sturdy porcelain enamel exteriors.
- Espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick releases foods effortlessly.
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The pots and pans are suitable for all stove tops, except induction.
- The 12-piece nonstick cookware set boasts dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids.
- Hand wash pans thoroughly with mild detergent and warm water.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Who is Rachael Ray?
Rachael Ray is the consummate cooking professional for the everyday home cook. She is not a professionally trained chef, rather she earned her cooking chops working in her parent’s cafe in upstate New York.
You can read Rachael Ray’s biography here.
She then took this on-the-job cooking expertise and began teaching easy one-meal recipes in a local market.
Why Use Rachael Porcelain Enamel Cookware?
There are numerous reasons any home cook would want to use this impressive and affordable Rachel Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set
available at Amazon.com.
What’s in the Box?
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set Includes:
- 1-Quart Covered Saucepan
- 3-Quart Covered Saucepan
- 6-Quart Covered Stockpot,
- 8.5-Inch Skillet
- 10-Inch Skillet,
- 3-Quart Covered Sauté Pan,
- Slotted Turner and Spoon
Please note: pan and lid are each counted as 1 piece, so a pot and lid are 2 pieces
Durability and Design for Every Day Use
Once you use the
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware, you may just decide this will become your only cookware.
The cooking surface has a smooth black PFOA-free non-stick surface.
It is safe for stove top to medium high and oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The durable lightweight enameled double aluminum outer shell construction is designed to stand up to daily use in even the busiest home kitchens. The surface and sides heats up evenly to cook food evenly and perfectly, by eliminating cold spots on the cooking surface.
Don’t let the lightweight feel of this rugged non-stick cookware fool you, this is not cheap cookware.
Oven Safe up to 400 Degrees
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel non stick cookware is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. You can start a dish on the stove top and transfer it into the oven to finish cooking. You don’t have to spend time to transfer the dish to an oven safe cookware. This is a benefit over most non-stick cookware, that can only be used on the stove top.
Non-stick Surface that Prevents Food from Sticking
The long-lasting nonstick surface on this popular
non stick cookware set allows food to slide out easily, prevents food from sticking and helps make cleanup a breeze.
Rachael Ray non-stick Cookware set can go from the stove top to the oven up to 400° F, and straight to the table.
This way you don’t have to transfer food from one pan on the stove top to another pan to finish cooking in the oven.
Tight-Fitting Tempered Glass Lids
One nice feature in every piece of Rachael Ray cookware are the sturdy snug fitting tempered glass see through lids. This allows you to monitor the cooking process without the risk of losing heat or moisture by having to open the lid. To prevent burns, the lids have grippy stay-cool silicone handles.
Double Rivets on Handles
Rachael Ray Cookware has double rivets on the handles to prevent them from coming loose or falling off.
Choose a Color any Color!
One of the coolest features of the
Porcelain Enamel cookware from Rachael Ray Cookware is that is comes in several exciting vibrant colors, unlike most non-stick cookware that comes in just black or grey. The two-tone gradient color, that is darker on the bottom and lighter on top, makes a bold style statement for any stay at home dad and lets cooks show off their personality in the kitchen.
In classic Rachael Ray style, Porcelain Enamel cookware set available at
Amazon.com is available in these exciting vibrant colors:
How to Find Imitations
To ensure you have original Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware and not a cheap knock, turn it over.
Only real Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware has her signature and a unique serial number stamped on the back of each piece.
Hand wash Only. Washing in the dishwasher may scratch the outer porcelain enamel surface.
Not Recommended for use on Ceramic/Glasstop Stoves
The Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Non-Stick Cookware comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not use with Ceramic or Glass top Stoves
Testimonials from People Who have Purchased the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware
Out of 162 reviews on Amazon.com, a whopping 130 are 5 and 4 stars, with the majority 124 giving 5 stars, the highest rating available on Amazon.com.
- Outstanding Quality Excellent, Affordable Cookware!
- A beautiful, versatile set of cookware
- Funky and functional
- Perfect set to fit your budget
- The Best Non-Stick Pans I’ve Seen, With The Typical Non-Stick Limitations
- A cookware set worth looking into
Where Can You Buy the Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware?
Our studies confirm that
Amazon.com has the complete selection and best price for this popular line of Rachael Ray Cookware Set.
Other Rachael Ray Cookware Reviews