The Xtrema Cookware 10 qt Ceramic Dutch Oven is one of the most function types of green cookware a home cook can use for making stews, soups, cooking large cuts of meat and making one-pot meals.
Being made of 100% natural PFOA-free ceramic materials and lead free coating, you can enjoy cooking without the fear of unhealthy toxic chemicals leaching into your food.
While the Xtrema 10 qt Ceramic Dutch Oven may not be the only large size dutch oven on the market today, it may just be the lightest at 10.5 pounds, as compared to most cast iron dutch ovens that often weigh 22-24 pounds.
You won’t have a struggle moving food from the oven or stovetop to the table with this 10 Qt dutch oven due to being the lightest large dutch oven on the market, which may prevent a wrist or back injury.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of the Xtrema 10 qt Ceramic Dutch Oven
- Learn More Here
- Hand-made Green Cookware
- Xtrema Cookware Benefits:
- What’s Your Favorite Color:
- Use and Care of Your Xtrema product
- Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware 10 Year Warranty and replacement
- Forever Replacement Agreement for Misuse or Abuse
- Where To Buy the Xtrema Cookware 10 Qt Ceramic Dutch Oven?
Key Features of the Xtrema 10 qt Ceramic Dutch Oven
- Large 10 Qt Size to make soups, stews, large cuts of meat and one-pot meals.
- Made from 100% natural ceramic materials
- Easy-Grip handles and cover that protects against spills and helps keep food warm.
- The 10.5 Qt Dutch Oven with Cover weighs 10.5 Lbs, has a 12” Diameter and Height of 6”
- Brilliant Lead-free Finish
- Versatile use and transfer capability allows you to take the Xtrema Dutch Oven directly from the oven or stovetop to the table, refrigerator or freezer
Hand-made Green Cookware
Xtrema Cookware makes each 10 Qt Dutch Oven, and every piece of their 100% ceramic cookware by hand only with materials that come naturally from the earth, particularly water, clay and minerals used to provide extra strength.
Xtrema is constructed of 100% PFOA-free ceramic materials and the coating is lead-free. You’ll never have to worry about potentially dangerous and toxic chemicals leaching into your food.
Due to the superior heat retention qualities of ceramic, your food will stay warm for hours, and you won’t have to use gas or electric energy to keep your food hot.
Xtrema Cookware Benefits:
- Non-scratch: You have the freedom to use any utensils: nylon, silicone and wooden.
- Versatile: Built to withstand extreme heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and can go directly from oven to freezer. Whether you want to cook on the stovetop, broiler, grill or microwave, you can do it all with Xtrema.
- Easy to Clean: Spend more time enjoying your food and less time cleaning up. Your Xtrema dutch oven can go into the dishwasher, though hand washing is recommnded!
- Great Heat Retention: With Xtrema, your cooking time is reduced and your food will stay hotter longer.
- Healthy Green Cooking: Your food will be healthier with Xtrema Ceramic. It is eco-friendly, PFOA-free, and has no trace metals or chemicals leach from the non-toxic ceramic glaze surface.
- Handcrafted: Each piece Xtrema Ceramic Cookware by Ceramcor is handcrafted from all natural materials, to uphold to the strict quality standards of the world’s finest ceramic cookware.
What’s Your Favorite Color:
Use and Care of Your Xtrema product
Xtrema Cookware works on stove-top, in the oven, broiler, toaster oven, steamer oven, convection oven, freezer, barbecue grill, , dishwasher and on the dining room table.
Xtrema works on gas, electric coil & glasstop stoves.
*Xtrema Cookware WILL NOT work on an Induction Stove because our ceramic material does not contain ferromagnetic/iron materials.*
If you have an induction burner, yo can purchase a special cover, sold separately, that allows you to use non-induction cookware on an induction burner.
The Xtrema Ceramic Dutch Oven retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal on a gas or electric range or stovetop to save on energy while you cook your food.
This also helps prevent sticking or burning of the food.
Xtrema Ceramic Cookware is safe for use in a.
You should use pot holders as pots to handle after heating in microwave oven, as it may become hot during baking and cooking.
Refrigerator and Freezer Storage
Xtrema Cookware can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer for food storage.
Xtrema Cookware can be cleaned in the dishwasher, though it is recommend that you hand wash your Xtrema Ceramic Cookware.
Never rest the long handle on skillets or push them against the sink while cleaning to prevent cracking or breaking.
Clean Xtrema ceramic cookware with products such as: Baking Soda, Soft Scrub, Bon Ami, Comet and Ajax powered cleaners along with steel wool, SOS, Brillo pads or any other heavy duty scrub sponges.
Do not worry, you cannot scratch the Xtrema cookware surface even with steel wool!
Ceramcor Xtrema Cookware 10 Year Warranty and replacement
Most cookware manufacturers only offer a 3 month or one year warranty on their cookware.
Ceramcor is so confident in the quality and durability of their Xtrema Ceramic Cookware products, they offer the following Xtreme 10 year warranty:
10-Year Warranty – Xtrema Cookware & Teapot
Xtrema Cookware Ceramcor promises to replace any ceramic part of your Xtrema product that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
Full one-year warranty – Parts
Each piece of Xtrema cookware is hand crafted and there might be some slight imperfections on the surface of the cookware. This will not affect the performance of the cookware.
Any piece of cookware with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase.
Ceramcor will replace that item for free. You only have to send the damaged piece along with your purchase receipt to the Customer Service department to receive a replacement item.
Cracks caused if Xtrema is boiled dry will void the warranty.”
Forever Replacement Agreement for Misuse or Abuse
Should you damage your Xtrema Cookware product, excluding covers, Ceramcor will replace the item for 45% off Ceramcor’s suggested selling price, “Not Sale Price” plus applicable sales tax and a $9.95 shipping & handling charge for orders under $200 after discount for United States orders.
International orders will be discounted 45% off suggested selling price plus shipping, handling and duty charges.
You must provide your Order Number, Full Name and a Digital Photo of the damaged product plus a digital photo of the label located on the bottom of the damaged Xtrema product.
This warranty only applies to Xtrema customers who purchased the product directly from: www.ceramcor.com.
Check out our Xtrema Cookare Review Here to learn about:
- Benefits of Xtrema Ceramic Cookware
- View Ceramic Safety Testing Certificates
Where To Buy the Xtrema Cookware 10 Qt Ceramic Dutch Oven?
In keeping with it’s eco-friendly green cookware name, the Xtrema Ceramic Dutch Oven is sold online through the company website here.
This saves you money by not having to ship the cookware through a retailers supply chain, and it also saves our precious natural resources and the environment by reducing the shipping footprint from the factory.
Having fewer hands touch the box between the factory and you reduces the chances the product being damaged.
- Xtrema Cookware Review - the-cookingpot - December 26, 2022
- Zojirushi Japanese Rice Cooker 3 cup & Warmer Review - August 24, 2022
- Sodastream Terra Home Soda Maker Review - the-cookingpot - August 16, 2022