1. Start off with rinsing all the mushrooms in water.
2. After that, drain and wipe the mushrooms. If the earthy base of the mushrooms is irking you, then you can trim that part.
3. Now, take a medium bowl and put all the mushrooms in it.
4. Add carom seeds, all spice powders, salt, and oil in the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
5. Let the mushrooms marinate for around half an hour. By the time mushrooms marinate, you can turn on the grill over medium heat.
6. After marinating the mushrooms for half an hour, you need to add gram flour to the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
7. Brush the grate with some oil.
8. Thread mushrooms on the skewers and put it on the grill. Keep mushrooms on the grill until they become brown and tender. It will take 10-15 minutes.
9. Then, you can take the mushrooms off the skewers and sprinkle some chaat masala, lemon juice and coriander leaves on the mushrooms.
10. The recipe is ready, and now you can enjoy it alone or with your family or friends. If you want, you can prepare a green chutney (sauce) because mushroom tikka tastes a lot better with this sauce.