Become a Guest Author
To become a guest author for https://the-cookingpot.com/, please submit your article ideas to the administrators for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article submissions that are not pre-approved by the administrators, will be disregarded.
All articles must contain the following information:
- Should be min 800 words in length. Any articles less than 800 words in length will be returned to the author.
- Article must be 100% unique.
- Your article must not be available on other websites or blogs, and please do not spin article or use an article spinner to trick search engines.
- Images are encouraged.
- Include author bio.
- Please note, affiliate links and links to retail websites are not permitted and will immediately be removed.
Link Spam -No more “dofollow” links
In the recent Google Link Spam Update released on July 26th, 2021, Google has identified several types of links it will now identify as link spam.
This includes: affiliate links, links in guest posts and links in sponsored posts.
To prevent this type of content from being flagged as link spam, thus downgrading the content and negatively impacting the website, links in guest posts and sponsored posts will now be identified with a rel=”sponsored” meta tag.
I will no longer identify your content with a “dofollow” tag.
If this is an issue for you, do not request a guest post or sponsored post.
- Xtrema Cookware Review - the-cookingpot - December 26, 2022
- Zojirushi Japanese Rice Cooker 3 cup & Warmer Review - August 24, 2022
- Sodastream Terra Home Soda Maker Review - the-cookingpot - August 16, 2022