This is the Disclosure Policy for the-cookingpot.com. This blog is a personal blog generally written and edited by me. Some information is provided by the sponsors of products or information offered on this blog.
This information is provided as a service or guest post by the sponsors. In this case, the blog owner(s) are not responsible for the accuracy of the information. We do not pay for or receive compensation for posting this information. For questions about this blog. The owner(s) of this blog are never compensated for this information. Please contact email@example.com.
Here is the Disclosure Policy this blog operates under here at the-cookingpot.com:
- I am never paid to do a review. I never accept money to review a product or service. I invest my own time to review and test products. I pay out of my own pocket for the cost of products I purchase to use, test and evaluate in order to write a product review.
- If I create a link to a product or service in a review, sometimes I may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. These links are included after posts are written, and posts are never composed for the purpose of including advertising.
- No advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- From time to time a product manufacturer may contact me and offer to send me, without compensation to me in any way, an evaluation copy of their product to use, test and evaluate, and write an unbiased product review that contains both my positive and negative experience with the product, and experiences of other people who have purchased the product for their own use and benefit.
Ken Weiss DBA Lowell Trading, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com from https://the-cookingpot.com.
This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
What is an Affiliate Link?
Many (but not all) of the links on the-cookingpot.com are affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used. When the reader clicks the link, is directed to the company’s website in the product review and purchases the product, I may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not, and using affiliate links helps me make compensation to maintain this website.
In some cases, I may also provide a discount code for an item offered on this blog. In these cases, I may still earn a commission, and the price you pay may actually be LESS than the regular sales price.
This blog abides by FTC affiliate marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising, content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog are not compensated to provide reviews or opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of the blog owners, or guest authors who submit articles to this blog. This blog owner does not represent, agree with or condone the views of guest authors that may appear in this blog.
If a guest author’s content is published on this blog, the content author’s name will appear at the end of the post. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Rouxbe Affordable Online Culinary School Review - June 5, 2020
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet Hi-Speed Blender Review - May 18, 2020
- 3 Ways to Eat Healthy During the Covid-19 Pandemic - May 14, 2020