The NutriBullet high speed blender by Homeland Housewares, is the most popular bullet blender on the market for people who want to make healthy fruit and vegetable smoothies and drinks at home, and so you do not need to spend your hard earned money at those expensive smoothie bars.
This is not only the best bullet blender for smoothies or healthy drinks, with the NutriBullet you can also make delicious Alfredo sauce without all the unhealthy ingredients in store bought sauces for tonight’s pasta, or you can quickly puree carrots or peas for baby food, grind coffee in seconds, make healthy peanut butter or almond butter for pennies, or whip up a shaved ice treat for the kids, and so much more.
You are only limited by your imagination.
What is the NutriBullet Blender?
The NutriBullet, available at Amazon.com, is a powerful high speed bullet blender, that makes healthy and nutritious smoothies, shakes, shaved ice, baby food, natural healthy sauces, grinds coffee and more in seconds and takes up just a fraction of space on your counter that a regular bulky blender does.
The NutriBullet Blender did not get it’s name just because of the shape, but rather because it makes smoothies, shakes, shaved ice, baby food, and sauces in seconds with it’s powerful 600 Watt motor that spins at a whopping 24,000 RPM, compared to a regular blender that spins at around 8,000. That’s why It’s often just called the Bullet Blender.
Unlike a regular blender that only has one blade, or a juicer that is big, bulky, heavy, noisy and leaves the skin, seeds and pulp behind, which is where all the hidden nutrients and vitamins are stored, the Nutri Bullet bulet blender comes with two different size blades –
- an extractor blade to perfectly extract all the vitamins and nutrients from hard or soft fruits, vegetables or grasses.
- breaks down and pulverize the stems, seeds, and skin and flesh, to unlock essential nutrition and vitamins are stored.
- and a milling blade to chop nuts, make sauces, desserts and grind coffee beans.
This popular Bullet Blender available on Amazon.com, is portable, safe and easy for adults and kids to use, to effortlessly chops and pulverizes fruits and vegetables, is easy to clean, and stores easily in half the space of most blenders and food processors.
Regular full-size blenders and food processors are great when making recipes that require 3 or more cups of dry or wet ingredients at one time, but what about when you are making a small batch recipe or a dish just for yourself?
You know how hard it is to fully and completely mix or chop just a cup or two of ingredients in a full size blender. That’s where the Nutri Bullet comes in handy. This high speed bullet blender is designed to perfectly whip, chop, pulverize or mix small quantities of ingredients..
Go here Now, to see what everyone is raving about.
What Can You Make with the NutriBullet:
- make healthy, nutritious drinks.
- This is the best blender for smoothies.
- Makes healthy sauces without all those unnatural ingredients of store-bought sauses.
- Crushes ice for adult drinks, desserts and other recipes
- Includes a milling blade that quickly grinds coffee or nuts
- and so much more!
Normally you would need several small kitchen gadgets to do these kitchen prep tasks, yet for just a fraction of the cost of purchasing these home appliances to do these various kitchen prep tasks, the Nutribullet can perform all these tasks, while saving time and counter space in your kitchen!
While a standard blender or food processor mixes, chops and minces ingredients, this popular bullet blender also pulverizes and breaks down the skin, flesh, seeds and stems of fruits and vegetables at an impressive 24,000 RPM, to fully extract the nutritional goodness and vitamins your body and mind craves, that a regular blender leaved behind.
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet is the big brother to the popular Magic Bullet Blender, that allows you to make an endless array of smoothies/shakes, soups, sauces, dips, egg dishes, desserts, grind coffee, and your favorite adult beverage.
This popular Bullet Blender packs a whopping 600 watts of power to completely and efficiently chop, mix, blend, grind, pulverize or crush most ingredients into a smooth, delicious and healthy blend using the patented cyclonic action to extract natural goodness.
This powerful bullet blender is portable, safe and easy for adults and kids to use, effortlessly chops and pulverizes fruits and vegetables, is easy to clean, and stores easily in half the space of most blenders and food processors.
Regular full-size blenders and food processors are great when making large recipes that require 3 or more cups of dry or wet ingredients at one time, but what about when you are making a small batch recipe or a dish just for yourself? That’s where the Magic Bullet NutriBullet comes in handy. This high speed bullet blender is designed to perfectly whip, chop, pulverize or mix small or single-serve quantities of ingredients.
If you are worried you won’t know what to make with the NutriBullet, no worries! It comes with a Nutribullet Recipe Book packed with easy to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes; smoothies, sauces, baby food, desserts and more that you can whip up in about 1 minute.
What’s In the Box?
- Nutri Bullet Power Base
- 1 tall 24 ounce pitcher
- 2 short 18 ounce cups
- 1 Extractor blade
- 1 Milling Blade
- 2 re-sealable lids
- Pocket Nutritionist
- Recipe Book
With the NutriBullet, the Ideas are Endless:
- You can quickly make single serving healthy and delicious vegetable and fruit drinks and smoothies in seconds.
- Create healthy beverages that can help you fight and prevent disease, help you lose weight, relieve joint pain, promote healthy, younger-looking skin, and even add years to your life in just a few seconds
- Whip up delicious sauces without the unhealthy ingredients found in store-bought sauces
- Make healthy natural hummus, natural baby food or delicious egg dishes
- The recipe book contains so many delicious desserts
- Grind coffee or nuts in seconds
- You can chop, mix or blend ingredients faster than a blender or food processor
- Create delicious adult drinks
- and so much more.
How Does the NutriBullet Blender Work?
600 Watt High Speed Motor
The NutriBullet comes with an impressive 600-watt motor with a high-torque power base that allows you to mix, blend, chop, pulverize and grind anything from fruits, vegetables, coffee and even ice for your favorite drinks, smoothies and other recipes.
This powerful and affordable Bullet Blender from the makers of the Magic Blender, combines a powerful 600 watt motor, patented blade design and cyclonic action to completely blend, chop, and mix the ingredients, and extract all of the juice and nutrients from hard or soft fruits or vegetables to provide the most nutritious drinks and foods to achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible today.
Comes with Two Blades not One
While a traditional blender has just one blade to chop, mix or blend ingredients, the NutriBullet comes with two bladed: an extractor blade and milling blade.
- The NutriBullet Extractor Blade is perfect for emulsifying ingredients to make healthy fruit or vegetable smoothies or drinks, since this blade is used for breaking through tough seeds, stems and skin to extract the nutritious goodness hidden in most soft or hard fruits, vegetables or grasses. This is much more efficient and thorough than a blender.
The NutriBullet Milling Blade is ideal for mixing, milling grains, grinding coffee, grinding fresh herbs and chopping nuts.
These two blades work very similar to those found in a food processor, yet are smaller, lighter and less expensive than most food processors, and stores in a fraction of the space of a bulky food processor.
Food Processor, Mixer and Juicer in One
Rather than spending hundreds of dollars on a bulky mixer, home juicer or food processor, with the Nutrti Bullet you get all three essential home appliances and more in one small yet powerful package for less than $99.00 at Amazon.com. You would easily spend double or triple that amount to own all three, and just think about the cabinet space you are saving.
Can the Cups Go in the Microwave Oven?
The NutriBullet cups are not microwave safe. Do not place the cups, power base or accessories in the microwave, as this may result in damage and will void your warranty.
Are the Cups BPA Free?
All of the NutriBullet cups are 100% BPA (Bisphenol A) and Phthalates free, and are made out of non-toxic high-impact plastic. Unlike glass, they will not break or shatter if dropped.
What are People Saying About their Magic Bullet NutriBullet?
- Blends all ingredients including pulp, to make nutritious and healthy drinks and smoothies.
- Works as well as an expensive juicer.
- Makes more than just drinks. You can even make ice cream.
- Makes drinks, sauces, baby food, grinds coffee, crushes ice and more.
- Replaces juicer and food processor.
- There is no on/off button, but rather works by pushing down on cup and locking in place. This can be difficult for some people.
- Can over blend ingredients if left on too long.
- Won’t blend well if over stuffed with fruits or vegetables
Is the Nutri Bullet Dishwasher Safe?
Yes, all of the Nutri Bullet cups and lids are top rack dishwasher safe, but the base and blades are not dishwasher safe and must be cleaned by hand.
What is the Warranty?
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, and a full one year warranty against all defects in materials or workmanship. You can purchase an additional extended 4 year warranty,which will begin at the end the original 1 year warranty period.
What NutriBullet Models Can You Buy?
Click a link to learn more about each Nutri Bullet Model
Where Can you Buy a Magic Bullet NutriBullet?
While there are several big box and online stores that sell the NutriBullet, our research indicates the following stores have the best price for this popular bullet blender, which often includes free shipping:
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- 7 Things Your Coffee Maker Wish You Would Stop Doing - July 13, 2018
- How to Make Sure You're Using the Best Wine Aerator - July 11, 2018
- 7 Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipes - July 9, 2018