I hear people talk about being on the the paleo diet or wanting to go on the paleo diet to lose weight or overcome autoimmune conditions, but the paleo diet is really not a diet at all.
It is a way of eating that eliminates processed foods from our diets and our bodies, and returning to a natural meat and plant-based diet the way our ancestors ate about a million years ago, during the paleolithic era.
What’s the 30 Day Jumpstart?
Like most diets or eating programs to help you lose weight, they fail. Why? They don’t address the underlying causes that lead to your weight or health issue in the first place. If you don’t address the underlying causes, no diet will be helpful.
This Jump Start Guide from Paleo Recipe Team helps you make changes in your diet, by helping you to pick the right kinds of foods that you will enjoy eating, and meet the goals of the Paleo Diet.
The author says your quality of life – from your energy levels, health, happiness, and sex drive will improve.
While we can’t guarantee these results, they sure sound like fun goals to work towards.
Paleo Food Guide
The Paleo Foods Guide helps to turn the ingredients in your fridge, freezer or pantry into delicious and nutritious paleo meals.
With this Paleo diet guide, you now have a complete list of foods at your fingertips to choose from to help you master Paleo, and will open up your eyes to the many new delicious meals you can make that are healthy and nutritious!
This guide will give you:
- The complete list of healthy, delicious paleo foods.
- A list of foods and their seasonality (so you know which foods are fresh any time of the year).
- Your Paleo Shopping List – so you know exactly what to buy at the grocery store.
While there are several paleo recipe books on the market to help you eat a healthy and delicious paleo diet at home, what about when you are eating at a restaurant or on vacation?
This is the complaint many people who eat paleo have. They can’t easily find food in restaurants or amusement parks that fits the paleo diet, so they cheat and eat the unhealthy processed foods they are trying to avoid.
Eating Paleo at Restaurants.
One of the biggest frustrations people on the paleo diet have is how to eat paleo when at a restaurant or on vacation. This annoyance really comes from not knowing what foods in the real world, not the safety of our kitchens with a paleo cookbook, are ok to eat for those who eat paleo. This is a particular problem when you are just getting started.
Paleo is not just eating fruits, vegetables and plain chicken. You need to also learn about the right kinds of oils, fats, noodles, potatoes, etc that are paleo approved. This can be complicated at the beginning.
While the easiest thing to do is to say, “I’ll go back on Paleo when I get home,” you know it’s just a cop out.
This guide will help you learn:
- How to eat at restaurants and stay on the Paleo Diet.
- Learn the types of meals you can order at restaurants that are paleo approved, or modifications you can ask for to make them paleo.
- How to avoid foods that secretly have gluten or dairy in them
(And how to ask your waiter to make sure they don’t mess up!).
The Paleo 4x Cookbook
If you want improve your health with the Paleo Diet, but you hate spending time in the kitchen, or cooking is not your thing, the Paleo 4X cookbook is created with recipes that use JUST 4 INGREDIENTS.
These recipes are created by some of the most experienced paleo chefs who know how to cook easy-to-make and delicious recipes that are delicious and nutritious, and are made with just four ingredients, so anyone can make them, whether you are new to paleo, or have been eating paleo before paleo was popular.
Paleo 4X will give you:
- 65 easy, quick paleo recipes that you can cook anytime.
- Your freedom back – you’ll save hours and hours in the kitchen.
- The end to struggling for ideas to create quick healthy meals – you’ll never be at a loss for what to make in the kitchen.
One-Month Paleo Meal Plan
Are you the type that likes to create weekly meal plans for you and your family, but you don’t want to spend hours looking through cookbooks or on the internet trying to find recipes.
Paleo Hacks created a one-month eating plan in one easy-to-read book that contains 125 delicious recipes from the Paleohacks Cookbook to help you quickly create a week or month worth of paleo recipes.
How Much Does All This Cost?
You can find books like these in book stores and online for $15 to $30 each. That would easily set you back nearly $100!
You will get these six amazing paleo cookbooks immediately in your email inbox for $12.95!
- Healthy Vegan Diet Plan - the One Month Vegan Challenge - September 8, 2023
- The Worst Foods that Causes Aging Faster, and What You Can Do? - August 30, 2023
- Is a Soup Diet for Weight Loss A Healthy Way to Lose Weight? - 14-Day Soup Diet - August 8, 2023