Christmas is a time where we all eat a lot of food. Whoever is in charge of slaving over the oven to get Christmas Day dinner just right, the gift of a time-saving kitchen gadget will be a welcoming sight.
People will soon be wanting to see the back of mince pies and turkey sandwiches as well, making the new year a perfect time for people to start expanding their culinary horizons with kitchen gifts that let them broaden their recipe repertoire and switch up their eating habits.
Table of Contents
- Here are 15 of the best kitchen gadgets that both the novice and experienced chefs in your life are sure to be delighted to unwrap.
- 1. Victorinox 8” Chef’s Knife
- 2. Ice Tea Maker
- 3. Clear Solutions Jumbo Cookbook Holder
- 4. Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
- 5. Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage Chiller
- 6. 4-in-1 Avocado Tool
- 7. Zojirushi Rice Cooker
- 8. Taylor Digital Measuring Cup & Scale
- 9. Cuisinart Mini-Prep Food Processor
- Non Stick Rolling Mat
- 11. Paderno Tri-Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- 12. Stainless Steel Herb Scissors
- 13. Herb Collection Press and Measure Herb Infuser
- 14. Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill
- 15. All-Clad Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Here are 15 of the best kitchen gadgets that both the novice and experienced chefs in your life are sure to be delighted to unwrap.
1. Victorinox 8” Chef’s Knife
This superb all-rounder is an excellent addition to any kitchen. With a blade made from top quality stainless steel and Fibrox Pro handle, its durability and ease of use will be apparent to even the most novice of cooks.
2. Ice Tea Maker
Are you one of those crisp and ice cold tea lovers who find themselves spending too much on bottles of it because you are too lazy or too busy to make this chilling drink by yourself?
If so, you’ll definitely appreciate all the benefits of a fully automated ice tea maker. Find the best ice tea maker that will do all the work for you.
3. Clear Solutions Jumbo Cookbook Holder
Cookbooks often come beautifully bound on high-quality paper with painstakingly detailed photography, so it’s a shame when they inevitably become splattered and stained when being used to direct recipes. Use this cookbook holder to keep your collection in mint condition.
4. Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
Not everyone will need an ice cream maker in their lives, but considering there’s no shortage of frozen fat fanatics out there this could well be an ideal gift for any enthusiasts you might know. It’s simple to use and lets you create any flavor of scoop you could conceive of.
5. Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage Chiller
This sleek piece of technology takes wine coolers into the future and chills beverages at astounding speeds. Beer cans chill in sixty seconds and wine bottles in as little as six minutes, and there’s a multitude of presets and timer functions to boot.
6. 4-in-1 Avocado Tool
As delicious as they are, avocados can prove frustrating to peel, extract and chop. This nifty implement lets you do prepare an avocado in record time whilst keeping the mess to a minimum and ensuring that you get the most out of every fruit.
7. Zojirushi Rice Cooker
For such a common dish, rice remains all too easy to screw up if you take your eye of the hob, even for a minute. This non-stick rice cooker helps you make perfect, fluffy rice every single time, and can also keep it warm and ready to serve after it’s cooked.
8. Taylor Digital Measuring Cup & Scale
This innovative digital measuring cup helps you measure out dry and wet ingredients exactly.
Thanks to the inbuilt digital scales, the Taylor Digital Measuring Cup allow you to convert measurements as well.
9. Cuisinart Mini-Prep Food Processor
A down-sized version of Cuisinart’s classic full-size processor, this compact appliance nonetheless packs a punch. When used regularly, a Mini-Prep Food Processor, can save a lot of time and fuss when preparing food you’d otherwise have to chop or dice by hand, and is safe to clean in the dishwasher as well.
Non Stick Rolling Mat
By using silicone these mats allow you to roll dough and prepare pastry without worrying that half of it is going to come off when you try and lift it.
You can use a non stick rolling mat in or out of the oven, and their nonstick surface is easy to clean too.
11. Paderno Tri-Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Whatever your eating habits, this vegetable cutter can take your food to the next level. Whether you want to make zucchini pasta to cut down on carbs or delicately slice potatoes for curly fries, this appliance has your back.
12. Stainless Steel Herb Scissors
Herbs are the unsung hero of any tasty meal, and with these scissors, you can have them finely chopped and ready to go in high quantities at a moments notice.
13. Herb Collection Press and Measure Herb Infuser
With this handy gadget, it’s possible for you to come up with an endless combination of oils and flavors to suit any culinary style.
With an herb infuser, simply pick a base like olive oil or truffle oil, add some herbs and spices and let the contents percolate to leave you with some unique infused oils to add flavor to your cooking, perk up salads and so much more.
14. Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill
A great gift for a barbeque enthusiast whose kitchen is bigger than their garden, this heavy-duty indoor grill can char your burgers, ribs, hot dogs, peppers and pineapples to perfection, regardless of the weather, and without smoke.
With a non-stick griddle and no need for coal and briquettes, it cleans up a hell of a lot faster than a regular grill as well.
15. All-Clad Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Dishes that used to take hours to prepare now will come out ahead of schedule with this robust stovetop pressure cooker.
The All-Clad Pressure Cooker is perfect for accelerating cooking times on anything from whole foods like grains and pulses to seafood.
It can cook an entire four-pound chicken in under 25 minutes.
- Seven essential elements for perfect kitchen décor ideas - September 23, 2021
- 10 At-home Romantic Dinner Ideas to Impress Your Girlfriend - September 23, 2021
- 6 Easy Date Night Ideas to Create a Café Atmosphere for a Romantic Dinner - August 3, 2021