Updated August 2023
Cuisinart GreenGourmet is a beautiful 12-piece hard anodized cookware, that uses the exclusive Cuisinart® Ceramica™ nonstick technology. This non stick coating is ceramic based instead of petroleum based.
This beautiful and functional Cuisinart cookware set is created for home chefs who want to use healthy green cookware set free of toxic chemicals, which can leech into your food during the cooking process.
When we purchased our Cuisinart GreenGourmet hard anodized cookware, we were looking for a PFOA-free non stick green cookware set. We immediately liked that in addition to having a natural Teflon-free non stick coating, the Cuisinart GreenGourmet hard anodized cookware had a feeling of quality.
We loved the hard anodized aluminum cooking surface, riveted on handles that won’t fall off or come lose, and high quality construction of this Cuisinart cookware set. You can definitely feel the quality construction when you pick up a GreenGourmet skillet or pan.
These Cuisinart skillets and pans can be put in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and and has tight fitting metal lids to keep heat in your food, where it belongs.
You will fall in love with this amazing Cuisinart cookware set as well the minute you open the box and see the quality look and feel for yourself.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and purchase a product, I may make a small commission which helps me run this blog.
Why Use Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard Anodized Cookware?
- The Cuisinart Ceramica™ coating is free of petroleum materials. This helps to conserve our natural resources, and is the true green non stick cookware.
- Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly PFOA-Free non stick cookware with the Cuisinart GreenGourmet. This is the best non-stick cookware available at Amazon.com, based on the reviews.
- Hard anodized construction of the Cuisinart cookware set provides superior heat conductivity, which requires less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature.
- In addition to use on stove top, this Cuisinart cookware set is oven and broiler safe to 400 ° Fahrenheit.
- This beautiful green cookware set has petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior, which helps to conserve our natural resources.
- Cuisinart uses environmentally friendly packaging, which is made from 100% recycled materials.
- Printed with soy ink.
- The hard anodized construction of these Cuisinart post and pans provides high heat conductivity. This requires less energy to heat the pan evenly on the bottom and sides for perfect heating.
- The stay cool ergonomic metal handles, have a “V shape”. This helps dissipate heat.
- Handles contain 70% recycled stainless steel to keep with the Eco-friendly design.
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ Nonstick Technology
- Lifetime Warranty
We have had our Cuisinart GreenGourmet hard anodized cookware for several years, and we have been very happy with this Cuisinart cookware set. We even purchased the larger 12″ skillet to add to our set.
Your Cuisinart GreenGourmet can easily go from stove top to oven.
You can learn more about Green Gourmet by Cuisinart watching this short video.
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Made with Hard Anodized Construction
We all know how important it it to save energy these days, and the hard anodized construction of this PFOA free Cuisinart cookware set provides high heat conductivity.
This requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. What is hard anodized cookware?
Most non-stick cookware is not designed to be used in the oven or broiler, but you can feel confident knowing that the Cuisinart which makes the best non stick cookware is 100% oven and broiler safe.
Your Cuisinart Green Gourmet can easily go from stove top to oven.
Cuisinart GreenGourmet: What Comes in the Box
- 8” Skillet
- 10” Deep Fry with cover
- 1.5 qt. Saucepan with cover
- 2.5 qt. Saucepan with cover
- 3 qt. Everyday Pan with cover
- 6 qt. Dutch Oven with cover
- Steamer Insert (fits 2.5 qt. Saucepan)
Cuisinart Green Gourmet Riveted on Handles
The handles on the Green Gourmet by Cuisinart are permanently riveted on, and not held on with screws like cheap cookware. The riveted on handles on this Cuisinart cookware set will never come loose or fall off. You never have to worry about the handles coming loose or falling off.
GreenGourmet Heats Up Evenly and Quickly
We are very pleased at how quickly the Cuisinart Green Gourmet pans and skillets heat up. It takes just a few minutes. If you use a gas range, just put the heat to medium or low medium.
This is the great energy saving feature of the Cuisinart hard anodized cookware. Do not use medium high or high heat, and this will over heat the pans, and may cause damage.
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cleans Easily
The Ceramica coating on the Green Gourmet by Cuisinart prevents food from sticking and makes cleaning your non stick cookware a breeze. You can just use a soft cleaning pad with a little soap and warm water. The food comes right off and your Green Gourmet pans are ready to use again.
Do not use a cleaning pad with a rough surface, such as a Brillo pad or scouring pad. You will scratch and damage the surface of your cookware, and this will void your warranty.
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Lifetime Warranty
Cuisinart stands behind the quality and construction of Green Gourmet non stick cookware. They offer a Lifetime Warranty for their cookware.
What Are People Saying?
Cooks well and easy to clean
Best I ever owned
A healthy alternative to other non stick pans
Where You Can Buy Cuisinart Green Gourmet Cookware?
While you can buy Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware at most department stores, we have found that Amazon.com has the best price for the 12 piece GreenGourmet Cuisinart cookware set, and with the Free Shipping Option, they have the best price on the Net.
- Healthy Vegan Diet Plan – the One Month Vegan Challenge - September 8, 2023
- The Worst Foods that Causes Aging Faster, and What You Can Do? - August 30, 2023
- Is a Soup Diet for Weight Loss A Healthy Way to Lose Weight? – 14-Day Soup Diet - August 8, 2023