Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min Total Time: 1 hr 25 min Yield: 1.5 Quart Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add coconut oil and sugar to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs and blitz just a few seconds to break the yolks and combine into the mixture.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and water and blitz in the food processor until everything is well combined.
- Add pumpkin and blitz just to blend into the other ingredients.
- Optional Step: Pour the mixture into a small mixing bowl. Use a spatula so you don’t leave any remaining batter in the food processor. Stir in the cranberries and walnuts, if you’re using them.
- Grease all the sides of a 1.5 quart glass bread loaf with coconut oil.
- Transfer the batter to the loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Add a layer of dried cranberries for decoration and transfer the pan to the oven.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center to test consistency. Remove loaf pan from the oven and let rest 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! :)
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Healthy Vegan Diet Plan – the One Month Vegan Challenge - September 8, 2023
- The Worst Foods that Causes Aging Faster, and What You Can Do? - August 30, 2023
- Is a Soup Diet for Weight Loss A Healthy Way to Lose Weight? – 14-Day Soup Diet - August 8, 2023