Rouxbe (roo-be) is an affordable online culinary school that offers affordable world-class cooking classes online, as well as, food preparation instruction from well-respected culinary professionals.
Have you have ever wanted to learn to cook like a professional chef to create restaurant-quality meals for your family and friends, but the time and cost to attend a professional culinary school is not possible? As you probably know, most culinary schools are crazy expensive, costing anywhere from $20k to $50k per year. These programs take 2 to 4 years to complete. You can do the math on the cost.
For people who are thinking about a culinary career but are not quite ready to jump all in, or home cooks that just want to learn the skills and techniques to cook like a professional chef and create amazing dishes, this may be the online culinary school for you. Rouxbe Online Cooking School offers affordable cooking classes online, which are taught by seasoned chefs. They are for everyone, from a home cook to a professional chef, and everyone in between to learn the foundation cooking skills every chef needs.
The best part is it won’t cost you thousands of dollars. Not even close. For less than the cost of a single shopping trip to Costco, you can learn to cook like a professional chef in your own kitchen from culinary masters.
What is Rouxbe Online Culinary School
Rouxbe Online Culinary School is a popular online culinary school with thousands of students around the world, which was started in 2005. Originally, it was a portable computer, called a Ruby, that contained complete instructional cooking videos.
Eventually, the company dropped the portable computer and focused on developing premium instructional cooking classes online. Rouxbe now offers cooking classes online for everyone from home cooks to professional chefs and everyone in between.
Rouxbe Online Culinary School educates home cooks, professional chefs, nutritionists, health coaches and everyone in between to cook like a professional chef become better cooks.
This affordable online culinary school is ideal for:
- People who aspire to pursue a culinary career.
- Professional cooks who want to achieve certifications to advance their career.
- Home cooks who want to improve their cooking skills.
- and everyone in between.
What Rouxbe Cooking Classes are Available
Rouxbe offers 8 complete online cooking courses for home cooks and professional chefs alike. This includes extensive courses and classes for home cooks who want to learn and master various cooking techniques, to professional certification courses for chefs who want to elevate their skills to the next level.
The syllabus-driven courses are structured, and lead by seasoned professional chefs and cooking school staff, which are designed to guide students to achieving their culinary goals.
The best part is these online cooking courses are so affordable. Many cooking schools offer a single class for $59, yet this is price you will pay for a year of extensive online cooking classes.
If you’re a working professional, you can attend the classes online at your own time and at your own pace.
Need to repeat a lesson, no problem. Need to stop a lesson to deal with a personal issue. Just hit pause and come back when you are free. Need assistance from the instructor? Your instructor is just an email or text away to address your issue.
Benefits of Rouxbe Online Culinary School for home cooks
You can learn to cook like a professional chef at your own pace and on your own schedule 24/7, for less than $60 per year.
- You have 24/7 Access to 75 amazing online cooking classes that will help you master foundation cooking skills. You may think learning to cook is just about combining ingredients. In fact, it begins with mastering knife skills.
- Stocks and sauces are the foundation for just about every recipe. Mastering stocks and sauces is what elevates your cooking from just cooking to creating restaurant-quality dishes your family and friends will enjoy. You will learn the ingredients, equipment and techniques to make delicious and healthy stocks and sauces, particularly if you have dietary restrictions, such low fat, low sodium, keto, kosher, gluten-free, etc.
- Your membership includes access to hundreds of chef-created recipes.
- You get personalized instructor support and grading as you go through each lesson. You can contact your instructor for support, assistance and guidance.
- More than 12 courses ranging from pasta to knife skills
- Certificate of Completion upon graduating courses
With Rouxbe online cooking classes, students can access leading chef educators with a click of their mouse. With a variety of courses and programs, that allow home cooks to simply master cooking skills in the comfort of their own kitchen, culinary professionals can achieve certification in a specialty discipline, or take the professional Focuses on the same foundational skills taught at culinary schools around the world.
Gain confidence in the kitchen – at your own pace
How Much Does Rouxbe Online Culinary School Cost
The creators of Rouxb online cooking school wanted to create online cooking classes that any anyone can afford.
Rouxbe Membership for Home Cooks.
You can select which topics interest you. You can learn everything from knife skills to how to make pasta and mastering your fry pan.
For those that are interested in pursuing a career in the culinary field, the professional online culinary certificate program includes:
- More than 85 lessons.
- 500+ culinary tasks.
- More than 200 instructional technique videos.
- Focuses on the same foundational skills taught at culinary schools.
- Personalized instructor support and grading from industry-leading chef educators.
- Certificate of Completion upon graduating within six months.
- Lifetime access to your course.
Access any time here
Online Cooking Classes for Professional Chefs —–> Find out more Here
Online Food Safety Course —–> Find out more Here
- What is Sous Vide Cooking and why Should You Try It? - July 30, 2020
- Best Sous Vide Machine- Sous Vide Supreme Touch+ (11L) Review - July 21, 2020
- My Milo Cast Iron Dutch Oven Review for 2020 - July 16, 2020