You will receive meals on a weekly basis in a bio-degradable, temperature controlled box.
If you’re a busy parent who doesn’t always have time to grocery shop and prepare healthy meals for your family, or if you work long hours and find yourself often eating unhealthy fast food or restaurant food laden with sodium or fat, Freshly is a healthy and nutritious alternative.
Why Choose Freshly Meal Service Program?
Many of the meal delivery programs deliver healthy ingredients to your door. You must prepare the meals yourself using the ingredients and a recipe. That’s great if you have the time, and can cook!
Freshly Meal Delivery removes this time-consuming process. These delicious chef-prepared meals use the highest quality natural ingredients.
Freshly delivers the box to your door on a weekly basis. For your and your family’s health and wellness, these meals are low fat, low calorie, and offer vegan, gluten-free, or paleo-approved options.
Each meal selection includes the following:
- a product picture.
- a full list of ingredients.
- calorie and fat content.
- a notation if the dish is vegan, vegetarian, low calorie, gluten-free, or paleo-approved.
This allows you to select the meals that best meet your taste, dietary restrictions and desire to eat low calorie, low fat or gluten-free.
How I Found Freshly Meal Delivery
As a food blogger I was contacted by Freshly, and I was provided with the opportunity to try the nine meal plan. I selected three breakfasts, three lunches and three dinner entrees, from their extensive menu of pre-made meals.
The box was delivered to my door about a week later. It arrived in a sturdy temperature controlled box.
Freshly sent an email to me at the time my box was dropped off.
I was contacted by Freshly and offered a nine meal plan in exchange for this unbiased review.
No form of compensation or payment was offered for this review, and the opinions of this meal service are my own.
The company encouraged me to register as an affiliate and I may receive a commission if you register for the Freshly meal delivery service.
Easy Registration Process
I personally found the Freshly registration process very quick and easy to complete, and appreciated how they provided detailed information about each of the dishes, including ingredients, calorie count and nutritional facts.
- Select which meal plan you want – 4, 6, 9 or 12 meals per week.
- Choose the meals you want
- Select your delivery date
- Your box will arrive a week after you place your order
- If you want to extend the time between deliveries, no problem
- You can easily postpone or cancel your deliveries at any time.
The box contains a cold inner pack and weighs about 7 pounds.
The boxes are delivered cold and well insulated.
Within an hour of delivery, I received an email confirming delivery. This information is important if you are not home when the box arrives, so you can possibly make alternative pick up arrangements if needed.
How Does Freshly Work?
Freshly meal delivery service is so easy to use.
You are first asked to enter your email address and zip code. Your email address allows them to communicate with you regarding your order status or other communication. The zip code ensures your meals can be deliver to your location by UPS, Fedex or other small package delivery service.
Next you select a delivery date. The date shown is a first date approximately one week ahead of your order date. If the proposed delivery date is not good for you, you can choose a more desirable delivery date.
This will immediately open the menu of available dishes you can order.
Just click Freshly.com to get started.
Benefits of Freshly Meal Delivery Service?
- This unique meal delivery service was created for today’s busy individual, professional or family whose schedules doesn’t always allow them to plan and shop for ingredients ahead of time. Many people don’t have the time or desire to prepare a healthy meal at home.
- Freshly offers delicious and healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner options. The meals arrive in cold pack box to your door on a weekly basis.
- These chef-prepared meals are perfect for those who don’t have the time to prepare healthy meals in their home, or don’t like to cook.
- Freshly is a healthy alternative to fast food or expensive restaurant food, which is often loaded with fat, sugar, sodium, cholesterol and trans-fats.
- While most pre-made frozen store-bought meals are loaded with sodium, sugar, and fat, Freshly meals are low in fat, sugar, and sodium and are trans-fat free.
- Freshly meals are also gluten free, and several meals are vegan, vegetarian and Paleo approved.
How Do Freshly Meals Taste?
Freshly meals are chef-made and not made by machines.
Freshly meals are full size restaurant-quality meals. They include delicious high quality natural ingredients.
They are free of excess sugar, sodium or fats, and and 100% free of trans-fats.
The omelette for example, is really delicious. It is a fluffy 3 egg omelette, with cheese and plump vegetables.
You would not be able to tell if this dish came from Freshly or your restaurant.
What makes Freshly Meal Service a better alternative:
- Freshly dishes are larger than many pre-made portion controlled meals.
- You feel satisfied after each meal.
- Ingredients are all-natural and healthy.
- Does not contain unhealthy ingredients.
- All meals are low fat, low sugar and low sodium, yet still delicious and satisfying.
- Many meals are gluten-free and paleo approved.
Below is a sample list of delicious Entrees you can choose.
When you click a meal from the menu, you will get a full description. You will get ingredients, fat content, cholesterol, sodium, sugar, etc. This way you can make an informed selection of the menu items that meet your taste and dietary requirements.
Below is a Description of Grilled Flat Iron Steak. In addition to the image, you get a list of ingredients, and nutritional facts.
You receive a new menu of delicious dishes to chose from each week. You have variety of food options, and it’s not always the same boring dishes to choose from each week.
How Much Does Freshly Cost?
Freshly offers 4 Meal Plans to fit any budget. You can select 4, 6, 9 or 12 ready to eat meals delivered each week.
Plans start at $49.99 a week for four meals ($12.50 per meal). You can order six meals per week for $59.99 or just $9.99 per meal.
If you order 12 meals per week, the cost per meal drops to just $8.99.
Get Free Shipping with each meal delivery plan.
Each meal serves one person, which makes it easy to decide how many meals you need to order. The more you order, the price per meal drops.
Plans start at $49.99 a week for four meals ($12.50 per meal). Order six meals per week for $59.99 and the cost drops to $9.99 per meal.
If you choose the 12 meals per week plan, the cost of each meal drops to just $8.99.
Freshly offers four meal plans, 4, 6, 9 or 12 meals delivered on a weekly basis. You can choose a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner meal selections.
You can easily and quickly change the delivery frequency of your subsequent meals. This is important if you do not plan to eat the meals within a week’s time.
Many people use Freshly meals when they are not able to cook a meal in their own kitchen, but want home cooked quality meals that are low in fat, sugar and sodium.
When you register with Freshly – Say Goodbye to Cooking
Can You Change or Quit the Program?
At any time you can:
- change your meal plan,
- change your selected dishes
- postpone an upcoming delivery if you will not be available accept it
- cancel your program.
- It’s that easy.
How Does Freshly Meal Delivery Service compared to the Competition
Freshly meals are made by chefs.
Which meal looks home-made?
Freshly meals are low in fat, sugar and sodium, while the competition is often high in fat, sugar and sodium and contains trans-fats and partially hydrogenated oils.
Just Click Here and you will be taken to the Freshly.com website.
Getting started with Freshly Meal Delivery Service is so easy.
It takes just a few minutes, and your first weekly shipment will ship to your door.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- How to Make Perfect Sushi Rice at Home? - January 11, 2020
- Abbio Cookware Review - Affordable Non Stick Stainless Steel Cookware - December 19, 2019
- Milo Enamaled Cast Iron Skillet Review - December 16, 2019