5 Benefits of Juicing with an Omega Masticating Juicer
Here’s a reason to consider buying a masticating juicer.
If you buy juice in the grocery store, you may notice that many of these juices contain high fructose corn syrup, extra sugar and other ingredients, even the ones that say All Natural! Somewhere in the list of ingredients should be fruit juice. Many fruit juices only contain 10% up to 100% real fruit juice. With these 5 Benefits of Juicing with a masticating juicer, you will immediately notice, taste and feel the benefits of making fresh juice at home with a masticating juicer.
A regular juicer squeezes out the juice, but leaves behind the real source of vitamins and nutrients your body craves, the skin, meat, seeds and stem. With a masticating juicer, it grinds up everything into a delicious healthy juice, so you are getting delicious and healthy juice, packed with life affirming nutrients and vitamins for pennies per glass!
Where’s the Juice?
1. Ever wonder why ingredients on your juice label, or any other food product are in the order they are? The ingredients are listed in the order of amount or percentage of the total ingredients. So, that means the farther down the list of ingredients the juice or juice concentrate is, that means the less amount of real fruit juice is in your juice drink, which then begs the question if you are not drinking 100% real juice what are your drinking? Ever wonder why the first ingredients are usually water and high fructose corn syrup, and not juice? This would never again be an issue if you had a masticating juicer, like the Omega 8006, to make fresh juice for you and your family.
How much are you really paying for the fresh juice?
2. You are paying for sugar water and a small amount of juice, with some food coloring to make it look tastier when you buy juice from the national brands at your local grocery store. If the product you buy contains fruit juice from concentrate, that means they are using frozen juice not fresh squeezed, and are adding water to turn it into juice.
You can also go to one of those fufu juice shops at the mall to get real juice, but at $2 to $4 for a 12 or 16 oz cup? You can buy 1 to 3 lbs of oranges or apples at the store for $2 or less per pound, and you’re going to pay $2 for a 12 ounce glass of juice. I don’t know about you, but unless you’re Warren Buffet I have more important things to spend my money on than over-priced juice.
Getting all the vitamins and nutrients
3. Since most store bought fruit drinks are not 100% fruit juice, the manufacturers have to add vitamins and nutrients. Fruit juices, even 100% real juice are heat pasteurized, which destroys some of vitamins, nutrients and enzymes your body needs. Juicing at home preserves 100% of all the vitamins and nutrients lost to store bought juices. You may find that fresh juice from your home juicer tastes fresher, crisper and tangier, which you can never replicate when opening a carton of OJ.
Why You Need a Masticating Juicer?
4. I am not saying don’t drink real fruit juice to get the life affirming vitamins and nutrients, I am just saying why spend a ridiculous amount of money when you can be making fresh natural and wholesome fruit and vegetable juice at home instead with an Omega masticating juicer. Why buy a masticating juicer and not a regular juicer? One simple reason, a masticating juicer is way more versatile than those centrifugal juicers you can buy in the store or from an infomercial.
You see, with an Omega 8006, which was voted the best Masticating Juicer, you can make the same delicious juices that a centrifugal juicer does that spins at a high speed of around 1500 to 14,000 RPM, yet spins at only 80 RPM, and chews up food similar to the way you chew your food and mashes up the flesh to extract all the goodness from the fruits, vegetables and grasses. This slower speed preserves the nutrients that are damaged by the higher speed and heat of a centrifugal juicer. A centrifugal juicer can only juice hard fruits and vegetables, but with a masticating juicer, you can also make juice from leafy vegetables, such as spinach, kale, lettuce and wheatgrass, the super food that packs more vitamins, nutrients and cancer fighting properties that just about any other food on the planet.
You can learn more about the benefits of wheatgrass in this popular book, The Wheatgrass Book by Ann Wigmore, one of the pioneers of using wheatgrass to fight cancer.
Make more than Juice
5. While a centrifugal juicer can only make juice, an Omega 8006 Masticating Juicer can also make fresh peanut butter, home made baby food, fresh pasta, and can even grind coffee. Try that with a centrifugal juicer?
Read our Omega 8006 Masticating Juicer Review
To learn more about the Omega 8006 Masticating Juicer, just follow this link to read our Omega 8006 Masticating Juicer Review, and learn more about the benefits for your and your family by juicing with a masticating juicer.
Latest posts by Ken Weiss (see all)
- Healthy Cooking Options: Ceramic Vs. Teflon Cookware - December 7, 2017
- Hanzo Katana 9.5 Inch Gyuto Chef Knife Review - November 28, 2017
- Cyber Monday Sale - 2017 Cookware Deals you Don't Want to Miss - November 26, 2017